Author Topic: The Underground (Slightly Aromatic and Somewhat Moist) Lair Of The Mighty Achoo!  (Read 133202 times)

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
You sell it in the outdoor party supplies department Achoo!

Comes in Pink if I remember from my last excursion to Wallyworld!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
I'd want Purple

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
More like maroon, because I deal with a lot of maroons.....
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
More like maroon, because I deal with a lot of maroons.....

I used to have a guy working for me named Varun.

Used to tell him in my best Bugs Bunny voice - "What a Varun"

Cracked me up every time  ;D

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I think the Lair full of maroons!
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
That is why I post in maroon........  just saying........   ::)
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
HEY!  I've been insulted! I resemble that remark!
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

Sharpnel

• Colonel
Trigger Warning! Trigger Warning!
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Huh? Is Roy Roger's stuffed and mounted dead horse here?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Huh? Is Roy Roger's stuffed and mounted dead horse here?
Maybe on Terra in some dusty museum, but there plenty of stuffed Weasels for some reason in diorama down the street from the sheer number of them dying in amusing/notso amusing ways.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Don't forget the Heffalumps! And the stuffed Tigger with the springy tail!  Ahhhhh, the memories of the assault on the thousand acre woods! Such lovely fun!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
I went to a local thrift / retail store chain called Rose's the other day...

$8 bucks for a stuffed brown elephant toy...

Mr. Snuffleupagus

TT

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mr.+snuffleupagus+
« Last Edit: 28 May 2018, 19:51:10 by truetanker »
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Don't forget the Heffalumps! And the stuffed Tigger with the springy tail!  Ahhhhh, the memories of the assault on the thousand acre woods! Such lovely fun!
Wait...what is a Heffalump....why you teaming up with the The Light Winnieapoo Armored Cavalry?

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
This is CBT. We don't learn things around here.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Said the Pink Cat to no one in particular, as the Blue Marsupial stalked it in the shadows.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Crouching Achoo, Hidden Wombat?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
More like stumbling Achoo, misplaced Wombat.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
So we going to have explosive Fourth of July celebration? Roasting Hot Dogs on BBQ, comically launching weasels on over size sky rockets (Arrow IV) into the sky?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
That was a busy day for me. I didn't even have time for fireworks.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Heavy hit. So you were doing secret ops behind EVERYONE's backs??? I know you use to restock the bar like that.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Maaaaaaaaybe………..

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
So when this op going down?  I got Thunderhawk waiting to unleash the hurt!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I don't usually use 'Mechs anymore. Purifiers, on the other hand...……...and trucks. And tanks......

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
What about transportation?  I don't think targets do live on this rock!
« Last Edit: 07 August 2018, 11:28:11 by Wrangler »

BirdofPrey

• Major
Please achoo, everyone knows your "tanks" are just pickup tucks with cardboard boxes over them painted to LOOK like tanks.
I'm pretty sure even the RC Hetzer is busted.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
I'm the tank person here buddy...

Let you know... don't get uppity with me Mister Pink Cat!

TT  >:D
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I'm the tank person here buddy...

Let you know... don't get uppity with me Mister Pink Cat!

TT  >:D
Were tankful for that.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I have transports. I am not telling you any details about them because I want to keep them.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Whaat?  Your thinking were thieves???  :P

Register