Author Topic: Dark Age Warbook: TT Stats for MW:DA / AOD BattleMechs and Vehicles (.pdf)  (Read 4154 times)

Sigil

• Lieutenant
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rewuaeOTGekLaRLuO0MzBJy_x4IDwZGi

With the release of Shattered Fortress, new fiction, and the rumors swirling around the forthcoming ilClan sourcebook, I figure this is the time to make the era jump. And what better way to understand an era than to play it?

And what better way to understand the 'Mechs and technology of an era than to compile all their technical stats into one place? Enjoy v1.0, but be warned, I have the same editor FASA used back in day!

I've been working towards my first true Dark Age campaign for some time now. It's radically different from anything I have done before. It's classic BattleTech using MechWarrior: Dark Age / Age of Destruction miniatures that have been re-based. MW:DA miniatures are *extremely* affordable and come pre-painted.  I put together an entire combined-arms regiment for just north of $100.  They are just about a perfect fit when using HeroScape tiles and work well with most any terrain.  For reference, however, many units are a bit oversized when used on the traditional hex maps.
« Last Edit: 16 March 2019, 05:15:08 by Sigil »

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
    • Merc Periphery Guide- Bakunin
You know most of those were stat'd years ago?  worktroll discusses and occasionally showcases MWDA minis that fit with the IWM TT- granted your MWDA Black Hawk is not going to but some of the vehicles and BA certainly do . . . and I use the PXH L as a TT Pixie.
Colt Ward
Clan Invasion Backer #149, Leviathans #104

"We come in peace, please ignore the bloodstains."

"Greetings, Mechwarrior. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Daoshen and the Capellan armada."

Sigil

• Lieutenant
You know most of those were stat'd years ago?  worktroll discusses and occasionally showcases MWDA minis that fit with the IWM TT- granted your MWDA Black Hawk is not going to but some of the vehicles and BA certainly do . . . and I use the PXH L as a TT Pixie.

Of course, my frustration was they are scattered across almost a dozen different sources.  My Dark Age campaign uses all MWDA miniatures and I wanted a single reference point for my players so I essentially compiled them and provided the imagery to help players identify the units.  Prior to this, we played exclusively from the 3025 and 3050 TROs and they were like, “what’s a Mjolnir?” Lol.

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
    • Merc Periphery Guide- Bakunin
Makes some sense, I use MM to stat things and check Sarna for most the fluff on new stuff or HMP for older designs.  Sarna can direct me to the TRO or PDF if I want to see the exact canon.
Colt Ward
Clan Invasion Backer #149, Leviathans #104

"We come in peace, please ignore the bloodstains."

"Greetings, Mechwarrior. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Daoshen and the Capellan armada."

Red Pins

• Major
  • Inspiration+Creativity=Insanity
...Visit the Legacy Cluster...
The New Clans:Volume One
Clan Devil Wasp * Clan Carnoraptor * Clan Frost Ape * Clan Surf Dragon * Clan Tundra Leopard
Work-in-progress; The Blake Threat File
Now with MORE GROGNARD!  ...I think I'm done.  I've played long enough to earn a pension, fer cryin' out loud!  IlClan and out in <REDACTED>!
TRO: 3176 Hegemony Refits - the 30-day wonder

Register