Author Topic: pilot cards  (Read 5571 times)

guppylips

• Private
pilot cards
« on: 14 December 2014, 03:39:26 »
we of clan mutant sea bass are making another upgrades fan set, like the falcon's prey upgrades set we did before. We are going to try domination, as well as solaris vii units for upgrades. We will feature the raven alliance and free world's league in this one as well as every wizkids faction. If anyone would be interested in me making a pulot card for them, contact me and i will add you to the set. Many mechs already have pilots as i tried to match them up with historical figures and tro entries when i could, but quite a few are open.

jackpot4

• Warrant Officer
Re: pilot cards
« Reply #1 on: 18 December 2014, 14:35:33 »
How active is your community?  Do you guys have games a lot or a youtube channel?  I have absolutely no one to play with at this point and if you guys are still playing, id love to see battle reports or anything you guys are doing.  I dont have a facebook account though.
Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

Be the Light in the darkness.

guppylips

• Private
« Reply #2 on: 18 December 2014, 21:18:09 »
we play a game every month or two, depending on schedules and the such. We have a facebook group that can be very active sometimes, though its been a bit quiet this last stretch since a lot of our activity shifted to a special design group for the new units. We are planning a game or 2 during christmas break, especially to playtest the new units. Things will get lively once we reveal what all we have come up with. New units, factions prides for everyone, and squad cards. June is our big show off tournament usually. We tend to get a good group then. I usually post a battle write up for that on the forums.

guppylips

• Private
« Reply #3 on: 19 December 2014, 20:02:27 »
so would you like to be on a pilot card? What faction do you like?

jackpot4

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #4 on: 20 December 2014, 14:47:42 »
Is this a free thing?
Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

Be the Light in the darkness.

guppylips

• Private
« Reply #5 on: 22 December 2014, 08:40:35 »
absolutely free. All you have to do is work with me, provide some information i need to personalize it, offer suggestions if you like, and don't get mad if i have to turn down or tweek ideas i feel compelled to modify to keep a pilot and mech balanced. I can just list our available uniques if that would make you happier.

guppylips

• Private
« Reply #6 on: 22 December 2014, 12:25:11 »
the june tournament has a buy in to help pay the prize support. You can look at the earler thread to see what that entauls, but if you compair it to what the units cost it is quite a bargain. N scale fan sculpts are prominent, and we usually at least have 1 unit per faction. We had a stone rhino, cauldron born, paulson game figs,  elfbait atlas, madcat iies, jenner, je from vegas pieces, etc at the last tournament. Everyone gets something

SpaceCowboy1701

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #7 on: 22 December 2014, 13:16:10 »
So, are you doing a Northwind Highlander / Remnant piece for the upgrade? That's always been my faction of choice ...

guppylips

• Private
« Reply #8 on: 22 December 2014, 17:35:47 »
here are the uniques with faction and pilots assigned, if any, from domination upgrades. I really feel like we got enough factions going,  even if it would be cool to add some more. This is what i am gonna roll with.

Anubis- comstar
Nyx-free worlds league
Nyx-kurita

Solitaire- sea fox
x Enforcer III- davion- Arthur Steiner-Davion
Mongrel- clan wolf

Ursus-nova cat
Thunder Fox-steiner
x Thor- jade falcon- joanna

x Karhu-Republic- Syngman Seong-Hwan
Madcat IV- spirit cat
Zeus-free worlds league

Anubis- Liao
Solitaire- raven
x Mongrel- steiner- hauptman lisbeth van akkerman

Ursus-rasalhague
Thunderfox- wolf hunter
Karhu-hells horses

Black Knight- comstar
Madcat IV- raven
x Jackalope- republic- gloria hansen

Solitaire-jade falcon
Jackalope- bannsons raiders

and here is what is available from Falcon's Prey Upgrades:

FPU 113 Comstar 'Blunderbuss' Uziel
FPU 114 Clan Jade Falcon 'Eagle's Claw' Eyrie
FPu 140 Davion ‘Hidden Shock’ Stinger

FPu 141 Hells Horses ‘Silver’ Spider
FPu 142 Liao ‘Flavio ‘Mist Lynx D
FPu 144 Steiner ‘Gloryhound’ Griffin 

FPu 145 Steiner ‘Lindwurm’ Uziel 
FPu 146 Sea Fox ‘Fox's Paw’ Eyrie 
FPu 149 Jade Falcon ‘Silent Swimmer’ Tiburon
« Last Edit: 23 December 2014, 16:53:38 by guppylips »

guppylips

• Private
« Reply #9 on: 23 December 2014, 13:06:34 »
So, are you doing a Northwind Highlander / Remnant piece for the upgrade? That's always been my faction of choice ...

i misspoke earlier. We are featuring all the major factions. After this set we will phase out the nova cats and have only spirit cats: otherwise, it is all the parent faction. I think it was 18 factions now, we didnt need to do much more, especially with two new factions needing unit representation.