Author Topic: The *literally* Never-Seen  (Read 161411 times)

lrose

• Master Sergeant
Re: The *literally* Never-Seen
« Reply #240 on: 09 March 2019, 09:09:08 »
From the original wolf dragoons book Hephaestus station combined elments of the Olympus and Alliance class stations.  Interstellar Operations apparently suggested it was a modified Hughes class yard station.

beachhead1985

• Major
  • 1st SOG; SLDF. "McKenna's Marauders"
    • Kilroy's Wall
« Reply #241 on: 09 March 2019, 09:40:59 »
From the original wolf dragoons book Hephaestus station combined elments of the Olympus and Alliance class stations.  Interstellar Operations apparently suggested it was a modified Hughes class yard station.

I don't think we have stats for the Hughes, either, do we?
Epitaph on an Army of Mercenaries

These, in the day when heaven was falling,      Their shoulders held the sky suspended;
The hour when earth's foundations fled,         They stood, and earth's foundations stay;
Followed their mercenary calling,               What God abandoned, these defended,
And took their wages, and are dead.             And saved the sum of things for pay.

A.E. Housman

lrose

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #242 on: 09 March 2019, 09:46:19 »
There are no stats for the Hughes class that I am aware of.

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
« Reply #243 on: 09 March 2019, 11:53:08 »
From BattleCorps, two Age of War tank designs are named in “Goliath Out of the Box” - the tracked ICE Capellan-made Suvorov, and the FWL-made Tigershrike hover tank.  Both are contemporaries of the prototype Mackie, and would be in the Primitive category.

Likewise, “Break Away” mentions a Terran Hegemony VTOL of the Redhawk class.

"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

beachhead1985

• Major
    • Kilroy's Wall
« Reply #244 on: 09 March 2019, 16:30:51 »
From BattleCorps, two Age of War tank designs are named in “Goliath Out of the Box” - the tracked ICE Capellan-made Suvorov, and the FWL-made Tigershrike hover tank.  Both are contemporaries of the prototype Mackie, and would be in the Primitive category.

Likewise, “Break Away” mentions a Terran Hegemony VTOL of the Redhawk class.

I think I have all three (maybe not the Redhawk), but I will check and add as needed.
There are no stats for the Hughes class that I am aware of.

I'll add it.

Also; Does anyone else recall a BC story featuring a rebuilt protomech kicking ass and taking named? An erinyes variant if I recall...with M-Pods???

These, in the day when heaven was falling,      Their shoulders held the sky suspended;
The hour when earth's foundations fled,         They stood, and earth's foundations stay;
Followed their mercenary calling,               What God abandoned, these defended,
And took their wages, and are dead.             And saved the sum of things for pay.

A.E. Housman

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
« Reply #245 on: 09 March 2019, 17:29:01 »
Sorry, you do have all three.

Two more:

Herdsman AgroMech mentioned in TRO: 3075.
RanchHand AgroMech in “Callie’s Call”
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
« Reply #246 on: 09 March 2019, 17:44:11 »
There's also the Age of War Leviathan-class JumpShip from Far Country - not the same as the Clan WarShip of the same name.  And, given statements about how the "reactor has scrammed" - may be fission-powered.

Maingunnery

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pirates and C3 masters are on the hitlist
« Reply #247 on: 09 March 2019, 17:51:52 »
There's also the Age of War Leviathan-class JumpShip from Far Country - not the same as the Clan WarShip of the same name.  And, given statements about how the "reactor has scrammed" - may be fission-powered.
See Experimental Technical Readout: Primitives Vol 5.
Herb: "Well, now I guess we'll HAVE to print it. Sounds almost like the apocalypse I've been working for...."

The Society:Fan XTRO & Field Manual
Nebula California: HyperTube Xtreme
Nebula Confederation Ships

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #248 on: 09 March 2019, 20:38:14 »
Yep, mystery solved.

I wish though we get actual DropShuttle.    Seem like they never succeeded in making one when they were doing the Primitive series.  Even the DroST were too heavy to classify as them.

I think the Saturn Class DropShip did though. 
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

beachhead1985

• Major
    • Kilroy's Wall
« Reply #249 on: 10 March 2019, 12:17:24 »
Sorry, you do have all three.

Two more:

Herdsman AgroMech mentioned in TRO: 3075.
RanchHand AgroMech in “Callie’s Call”

Noted!

I am also adding the Yangtze Air transport from Objectives: CC

A.E. Housman

beachhead1985

• Major
    • Kilroy's Wall
« Reply #250 on: 11 March 2019, 20:50:11 »
Added the Free-Flight Ltd Orbital Dry dock from Objectives: Free World's League. Sounds like a biggun too!

A.E. Housman

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #251 on: 11 March 2019, 21:07:54 »
Dry dock is a Pressurized one, so big enough for an Impavido class WS.

Looking at Free Flight LTD. on Sarna... Also shows a Clipper-class Cargoship, but no stats...

Also 3057r has the stats not RS for the Pressurized Large Yard, most likely with attached Small Habitat station orbiting nearby. Along with an assortment of Small to Medium-ish Orbital Factory " Park ".

I've "built" Titan Yards like this before, back in the day...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

beachhead1985

• Major
    • Kilroy's Wall
« Reply #252 on: 15 March 2019, 22:39:33 »
Dry dock is a Pressurized one, so big enough for an Impavido class WS.

Looking at Free Flight LTD. on Sarna... Also shows a Clipper-class Cargoship, but no stats...

Also 3057r has the stats not RS for the Pressurized Large Yard, most likely with attached Small Habitat station orbiting nearby. Along with an assortment of Small to Medium-ish Orbital Factory " Park ".

I've "built" Titan Yards like this before, back in the day...

TT

I will add the Clipper and also the Graf-Tengu Air Transport. And the Manazuru, it seems. Man I like this trend of more conventional aircraft!

Hmmm, I remmber those misc yards in 3057. I always took them as super-generic modules; adjuncts to larger facilities.
« Last Edit: 15 March 2019, 23:02:01 by beachhead1985 »

A.E. Housman

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #253 on: 16 March 2019, 09:38:57 »
Each one produced a widget of which you need x amount of widgets to produce a small part, where more than one part is need to make a piece.And so on...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #254 on: 17 March 2019, 11:03:34 »
Does the table of content of not released TRO: Irregular Tech count as a never-seen?
It was out years ago but im searching came up with nuthin.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Cap’n-Generalissimost
    • Master Unit List
« Reply #255 on: 17 March 2019, 13:01:05 »
Does the table of content of not released TRO: Irregular Tech count as a never-seen?
It was out years ago but im searching came up with nuthin.

Fear not my search fu is strong

https://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=55482.msg1293645#msg1293645

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #256 on: 17 March 2019, 19:36:23 »
Fear not my search fu is strong

https://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=55482.msg1293645#msg1293645
Makes me extra sad its been TWO years going on THREE years since that been posted.

RifleMech

• Major
« Reply #257 on: 17 March 2019, 21:09:20 »
makes me sad too :'(   

beachhead1985

• Major
    • Kilroy's Wall
« Reply #258 on: 19 March 2019, 22:45:43 »
Makes me extra sad its been TWO years going on THREE years since that been posted.

WOW! I never even saw this! I think SOME of these have come out, at least in RS or "Something-Something-New" format, but most have never really been seen. I'll tack em on!

A.E. Housman

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Lieutenant General
  • It's just my goth phase
« Reply #259 on: 19 March 2019, 23:31:15 »
Have we even gotten any new record sheets in the last two years?  Julian Davion's custom Templar III is the only one that comes to mind.
Warning: this post may contain sarcasm.

"I think I've just had another near-Rincewind experience," Death, The Color of Magic

"When in doubt, C4." Jamie Hyneman

Liam's Ghost

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Miss Chitty finds your honor rules quaint.
« Reply #260 on: 19 March 2019, 23:56:52 »
Have we even gotten any new record sheets in the last two years?  Julian Davion's custom Templar III is the only one that comes to mind.

We just got a whole book of new record sheets...
Good news is the lab boys say the symptoms of asbestos poisoning show an immediate latency of 44.6 years. So if you're thirty or over you're laughing. Worst case scenario you miss out on a few rounds of canasta, plus you've forwarded the cause of science by three centuries. I punch those numbers into my calculator, it makes a happy face.

(indirect accessory to the) Slayer of Monitors!

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #261 on: 20 March 2019, 00:02:54 »
We did?

"I think I've just had another near-Rincewind experience," Death, The Color of Magic

Liam's Ghost

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #262 on: 20 March 2019, 00:05:33 »
Record Sheets: Succession Wars

Though in fairness most of the sheets in it are reprints with minor formating changes, there are still something like seven all new record sheets in there.
Good news is the lab boys say the symptoms of asbestos poisoning show an immediate latency of 44.6 years. So if you're thirty or over you're laughing. Worst case scenario you miss out on a few rounds of canasta, plus you've forwarded the cause of science by three centuries. I punch those numbers into my calculator, it makes a happy face.

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #263 on: 20 March 2019, 00:06:24 »
Really?  What's new?

SteelRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Fight for something or Die for nothing
    • The Steel-Raven at DeviantArt
« Reply #264 on: 20 March 2019, 00:17:34 »
Really?  What's new?

Of the top of my head; the Wolverine WVR-D, Thunderbolt TDR-5D, Zeus ZEU-6A and Atlas AS7-A.
Battletech Art and Commissions
http://steel-raven.deviantart.com

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Cap’n-Generalissimost
    • Master Unit List
« Reply #265 on: 20 March 2019, 00:48:09 »
also the LRM javelin

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?

Liam's Ghost

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #266 on: 20 March 2019, 00:51:30 »
Also record sheets for the FLE-16 and the Talos, both mechs that lacked them until this point.

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #267 on: 20 March 2019, 01:13:31 »
Are the Zeus and Atlas Command Console variants?

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
« Reply #268 on: 20 March 2019, 03:18:13 »
“The Spider Dances” introduced the Traveler-class aerodyne mail shuttle, in use in the FWL in 2466, predating the HPG.  It's stated to have a crew capacity of 2-3, and can be flown by a single pilot.
« Last Edit: 20 March 2019, 05:57:47 by Mendrugo »

ianpelgrim

• Corporal
« Reply #269 on: 20 March 2019, 07:25:42 »
the carbine construction Mech mod should have stats

it has AS stats:

http://masterunitlist.info/Unit/Details/7161/carbine-con-7m-constructionmech-mod