Author Topic: This Month on Tharkad Classic Movies  (Read 87296 times)

monbvol

• Colonel
  • I said don't look!
Re: This Month on Tharkad Classic Movies
« Reply #360 on: 27 February 2016, 16:04:34 »
Kearny and Fuchida's Excellent Adventure
Kearny and Fuchida's Bogus Jump

PurpleDragon

• Captain
« Reply #361 on: 28 February 2016, 00:51:40 »
Sphere Trek II - The Wrath of Blake
give a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. 
Set him on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!

The secret to winning the land/air battle is that you must always remain rigidly flexible.

I like tabletop more anyway, computer games are for nerds!  -  Knallogfall

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #362 on: 28 February 2016, 14:31:48 »
  • MechMaster: The Eye of Blake
  • Hellraiser MCMII: Hell on Terra
  • Northwind Highlander: The Quickening
  • Alaric Ward the Conqueror
  • Quest of the Knights of St. Cameron
  • Sabrina the Teenage MechWarrior
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

monbvol

• Colonel
  • I said don't look!
« Reply #363 on: 28 February 2016, 14:54:23 »
Buffy the Vampire(Dropship) Slayer.
Pirates of the Core.
Force 10 from Nowhere.
Kerensky's Heroes.

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #364 on: 28 February 2016, 23:47:04 »
Doctor Banzai's Quest for the Holy Railgun
Playing Guitar On My YouTube Channel:
Current cover tune: "The Wind Cries Mary" (by Jimi Hendrix)
https://youtu.be/m6a8wZiCsjM?si=0w7tVOgk7yylNv6a

"Thou shalt not create a machine in the image of the human mind." ~ The Orange Catholic Bible, Dune, Frank Herbert

monbvol

• Colonel
  • I said don't look!
« Reply #365 on: 29 February 2016, 11:25:15 »
Explorer Corps.
The Man in the Ferro Fibrous Mask.
Aleksander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Bad Day.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #366 on: 29 February 2016, 19:49:24 »
  • This is Clan Wolverine!
  • A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Terra - Not-So True Adventures of Victor Steiner-Davion and the Invisible Truth
  • The Cutting Edge - The Hatchetman story
  • Roman Holiday - Marian Hegemony Adventures
  • She Married Her Director-General
  • Theodore Kurita Goes Wild
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

monbvol

• Colonel
  • I said don't look!
« Reply #367 on: 11 March 2016, 18:17:09 »
Tenacious K and the Mech of Destiny
Wolf of MRBC

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #368 on: 16 March 2016, 08:05:21 »
  • The Amazing Spider (BattleMech)
  • The Amazing Spider vs Venom - Two elite pilots, proving which rendition of the Star League design is superior!
  • The Last Blakist Hunter - Decades weeding out hidden encampments of Word, leaving one man left on endless road of revenge and justice!
  • The Legend Is Born: Immortal Warrior - Prequel finally is made!
  • Princess and the Seven BattleMasters

Tai Dai Cultist

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #369 on: 16 March 2016, 09:42:11 »
The Last of the Huron Warriors

A Song of Ice and Nuclear Fire

Zeta Battalion Conquers the Martians

Coreward by Anti-SpinwardCoreward

From Tikonov with Love

monbvol

• Colonel
  • I said don't look!
« Reply #370 on: 16 March 2016, 09:59:37 »
Marik Graffiti
Top Gunslinger
Way of the Gunslinger

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #371 on: 26 March 2016, 11:03:27 »
  • "The Crazy Second"! - Gutsy and questionable adventures  of the 2nd Oriente Hussars!
  • City Under Siege - Tharkad - Two Clans have a mixer in 3140s!
  • Machete Assaults - Great Grandson of Cassie Suthurn, goes on road for revenge after death her grandma!

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #372 on: 02 April 2016, 13:21:33 »
Hanse Davion Vs Shiro Kurita: The Battle So Bad It [Thankfully] Can't Happen.  But Did Anyway. - Inspired by early 21st century comic book cinema gone haywire due to unbridled capitalism running amuck. 

All The Captain-General's Men - Bumbling skulduggery in the FWL.  Rare unrated version considered to be a cult classic.

Bulls on Parade - Schraplen's great propaganda epic; considered a disappointing turn of events by critics and fans who expected better things for the Taurian Concordat. 

"Thou shalt not create a machine in the image of the human mind." ~ The Orange Catholic Bible, Dune, Frank Herbert

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #373 on: 04 April 2016, 18:10:21 »
  • The Bawdy Adventures of Dianna "Dagger Di" Jones - The Knife toting crazy woman after the Bannson's Raiders fade out!
  • Confessions of a Primus - What REALLY happened during the Succession Wars.
  • Gods must be crazy - Daoshen Liao

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #374 on: 10 May 2016, 12:14:56 »
The Good Son ~ Biopic documenting the childhood and coming-of-age of Caleb Davion.  Funded and produced by the Caleb Davion PR Foundation.

The Three Sibkin! ~ When a small group of Home Clan cadets travel to Nueva Castile to defend citizens from the depredations of a rogue warlord, hilarity ensues. 

The House That Michael Cameron Built ~ Regarded as Star League Apologia, this holo debuted in the Periphery to riots and shoe looting in certain Co-Prosperity Spheres.
« Last Edit: 10 May 2016, 13:50:02 by rebs »

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #375 on: 10 May 2016, 20:40:25 »

• This IS Spinal Sphere - Retro-Ultra Rock Band making it's reunion tour across the Inner Sphere
  • Interstellar Lampoon's Galactic Vacation - Sibkins of the Griswald bloodhouse go on a training mission that goes comically wrong.

« Last Edit: 18 July 2016, 21:28:54 by Wrangler »

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #376 on: 18 July 2016, 21:41:38 »
  • Grand Theft WarShip - Where a crew of discarded of Marik sailors hijack their old League-Class Destroyer from mothball fleet and take it on a "Joyride".

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #377 on: 19 July 2016, 14:09:29 »
Dude, Where's My Texas Class? - Film noted largely for the creative and hilariously hideous nickname Floorbanger II for an aging Texas Class Battleship.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #378 on: 20 July 2016, 11:36:42 »
Crusader Rabbit~ A short film about a Goliath Seeker, his retainer and their exploits on finding lostech on faraway exotic locals.  Humorous, Some Nudity, Light Violence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusader_Rabbit

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

monbvol

• Colonel
  • I said don't look!
« Reply #379 on: 20 July 2016, 14:16:48 »
Davion Family Robinson
Precentor No

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #380 on: 20 July 2016, 17:57:45 »
  • No Country for Old Mercenaries - Grizzled old MechWarriors, having make living as mercenaries having worked and raided everyone, find they they need spill little more blood to find final rest.
  • Great House of Cards - Drama of a fictional Great House of Jersey, on the world of Boardwalk.
« Last Edit: 25 July 2016, 07:22:46 by Wrangler »

PurpleDragon

• Captain
« Reply #381 on: 20 July 2016, 23:10:12 »
Raiders of the Helm Core:   The fictionalized true story of the Gray Death Legions exploits...

The secret to winning the land/air battle is that you must always remain rigidly flexible.

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #382 on: 21 July 2016, 14:58:56 »
Death of a Merchant Factor

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #383 on: 25 July 2016, 07:27:13 »
  • Murder on the Invisible Truth - Dramatized version of the accounts of fateful journey to Huntress and the death of the beloved Marshal Morgan Hasek-Davion .
  • Sibkins to Warriors - Two survivors of a cadet of Sibkins whom fought up the ranks of Clan Steel Vipers, while retaining the affection for one another regardless what fate throws at them!
« Last Edit: 25 July 2016, 15:38:22 by Wrangler »

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #384 on: 25 July 2016, 13:43:59 »
Dances With Wolves-in-Exile ~ The musical!  Score written, recorded, and produced by Jimmy Davion and Eddie Von Hendrix.

PurpleDragon

• Captain
« Reply #385 on: 25 July 2016, 20:53:18 »
We Were Mechwarriors - The glorified story of the first large scale "battle" between the Clans and the Inner Sphere. 

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #386 on: 26 July 2016, 07:14:33 »
  • Suicide Star - One last chance for honor, these aging Solhama warriers in a mix arms Nova, need work together to find their final rest for their Clan.
  • Mutiny on the SLS Bounty - In the Deep Periphery, this Congress Class frigate scouting ahead of Aleksandr Kerensky's Exodus Fleet experience bit of uprising once a lost colony from the Terran Alliance is discovered which they perceive as paradise.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #387 on: 27 July 2016, 18:41:45 »
Sink the Bismarck A late Jihad- Early Republic story about a Rasalhague Dominion Leviathan III Battleship, RDS Bismarck caught in Deep Periphery raid against Clan Jade Falcon.

Terra, Terra, Terra!  A story about Clan Spirit Cats attempt of finding a new home.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #388 on: 09 August 2016, 11:33:28 »
  • Final Countdown - The Leviathan II Heavy Battleship, GBS Rasalhague misjumps to end of the Star League era, does the ship crew dare stop Kerensky from leaving the Inner Sphere to go in flames?
  • Drunken MechWarrior - Using ancient Capellan techniques past down the ages from fabled Terra, can Wong Fei-hung use his intoxicating skills to reach the top of Solaris 7 fighting circuits?

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #389 on: 10 August 2016, 12:05:03 »
The IlKhan's New Groove - The story of Brett Andrews' scarcely documented bout with Dagda Brain Fever, and how the Reavings were possibly inspired by an imagined journey undertook whilst dreaming he was trapped in the body of a sassy and saucy llama.