Author Topic: Bits  (Read 2199 times)

BirdofPrey

• Major
Bits
« on: 31 October 2011, 13:29:10 »
I was getting ready to embark on some kitbashing, but something is bothering me: there's no pictures on any of the parts, so I have no clue what each bit is, and thus can't tell what's good for using to make modifications.  is there a chance we can get some pictures the the sprues?

Second, are we limited to just the parts in the scrapyard, or is there a way to order stuff not in the scrapyard, for instance the SRMs from the Warhammer IIC are good for making a MAD-9M from what I've heard, and I was hoping to pick up some extra turrets for my omni-vehicles.

CranstonSnord

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
Re: Bits
« Reply #1 on: 31 October 2011, 14:14:38 »
You certainly can order non-scrapyard bits. You won't know beforehand how much the bit will cost, and you will want to be as clear as possible regarding exactly what you want. Easiest to get a whole sprue, if you know which sprue it's on. If not, bear in mind that Melissa might not know which bit of the WHM IIC is the SRM launchers. Pictures with the desired bits circled may help.

Cerberus_02

• Master Sergeant
  • I draw stuff for a miniatures company
Re: Bits
« Reply #2 on: 31 October 2011, 18:53:13 »
Pictures with the desired bits circled may help.
I agree, more Scrapyard pics would help greatly.
1st Battalion, 91st Royal Battlemech Regiment, 26th Light Brigade Combat Team, 61st Infantry Division, XXVII Corps, Eleventh Army, SLDF

Register