Author Topic: Can I make a custom Mech Kit  (Read 1650 times)

ThelVadam

• Sergeant
Can I make a custom Mech Kit
« on: 04 April 2012, 12:48:20 »
Hey all.  while perving the forums as an unregistered member I saw this really cool Project Phoenix Warhammer that was kitbashed into a WHM-7A  this was done by taking the 8D torso, 8K Legs and Limbs, and the Double Barreled Laser and Missile Racks from the 4L

now don't get me wrong, I love IWM, but I really don't want to buy three warhammers to make one model I want, and it seems none of the constituent parts are in the scrapyard.  is there anyway I could email them about putting together a specific kit for me?

Edit*  I found the pic!

Savage Coyote

• CamoSpecs
  • Captain
  • 저는 미술 선생님 입니다.
Re: Can I make a custom Mech Kit
« Reply #1 on: 04 April 2012, 13:19:50 »
They sell parts individually on their website, you just have to go through there and find what you want.  If they don't have a specific part you can always email and ask if it's possible to purchase it!  No need to order three different 'mechs to bash up one!

ThelVadam

• Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: 04 April 2012, 15:25:02 »
thanks, any word on how much longer that sweetheart Melissa is gonna be laid up (if she even is still injured?)  I do not want to be a bother just yet.

Savage Coyote

• CamoSpecs
  • Captain
  • 저는 미술 선생님 입니다.
« Reply #3 on: 04 April 2012, 17:46:16 »
She's been back for awhile now... she's delt with two of my orders in the last month and a half  :D

GhostBear_TomeGurdel

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Sergeant
  • Apparently, it is all my fault!
« Reply #4 on: 05 April 2012, 21:06:39 »
thanks, any word on how much longer that sweetheart Melissa is gonna be laid up (if she even is still injured?)  I do not want to be a bother just yet.

She's been back at least two days a week, and might be trying to get back a few more soon.
Craig "GhostBear_TomeGurdel" Tome (formerly azhael)

Catalyst Demo Team Agent #335
Former WizKids Battlemaster
I aim to misbehave!

Register