Author Topic: Wolverine and friends  (Read 620 times)

DarkSpade

• Major
Wolverine and friends
« on: 18 July 2020, 16:33:34 »
Been painting too much red lately.  I think it's time to start painting some Davions or something.

Wolverine has a bad mold line on it's right side that I didn't catch until I was well into painting it.  I'll have to go over the plastics a bit more in the future.

The more I look at the drones, the clearer it becomes that I used too light of a grey.  Doesn't match the the grey on my Riptide.  They're not sealed so I guess there's still time to fix it.

Space Marines are guys who look at a chainsaw and think, “That should be balanced for parrying.”

Mecha82

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Some things never change
Re: Wolverine and friends
« Reply #1 on: 18 July 2020, 18:48:19 »
Those look really good. :thumbsup:
Star Captain John Malthus, Kappa Galaxy, Clan Jade Falcon 
Star Captain Johannes Bekker, Delta Galaxy, Clan Ghost Bear 
Captain John Bailey, 1st Avalon Hussars, Federated Suns  
Tai-i Jiro Takahashi, 2nd Legion of Vega, Draconis Combine

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
« Reply #2 on: 18 July 2020, 19:55:50 »
That's some nice looking Sword of Light action there.  8) :thumbsup:
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Because overkill is underrated my friend.  -John "Hannibal" Smith

Unit/Scheme of the Month Master Index

Renard

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 18 July 2020, 21:56:29 »
Those are super cool. What are the drones?  How did you make them, or where do they come from?

DarkSpade

• Major
« Reply #4 on: 18 July 2020, 22:22:06 »
They're from the Warhammer 40k Tau army.  Those two come with the Riptide.  Finished the Riptide a few years ago but never got around to finishing the drones until today.
Space Marines are guys who look at a chainsaw and think, “That should be balanced for parrying.”

Register