Author Topic: Battlecorps Email - No Response  (Read 1696 times)

eddorre

Battlecorps Email - No Response
« on: 10 January 2013, 15:22:32 »
Hello,

I've ordered several books from the BattleCorps site on December 21st and they all show that they have shipped. It's now January 10th and I still don't have my order.

I've emailed the address on their site (customerservice.catalyst@gmail.com), waited the 1-2 business days, and haven't heard a response.  :(

Does anyone know of another address to email or some way to contact them to find out the status of my order?

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
Re: Battlecorps Email - No Response
« Reply #1 on: 10 January 2013, 16:35:33 »
eddorre,

PM me your real-life name, Battlecorps member name (if you have one), order number and shipping address.

The warehouse was shut down over Xmas, but is back now, and I'll give them a ping and see what we can see.

Cheers,

Worktroll, Administrator
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

eddorre

Re: Battlecorps Email - No Response
« Reply #2 on: 10 January 2013, 16:43:59 »
PM sent.

Thanks for your help!

Register