Author Topic: Map Scale Union Class Dropships: Lostech or will they be returning to the store?  (Read 6785 times)

Thorhorsemen

• Recruit
Will the Map Scale resin Union Class Dropship be returning to production any time soon?

I have recently returned to playing Battletech after an extended break. I have purchased the Leopard, Broadsword, Fortress and both the IS and Clan Overlord Dropships and would like to get a Union Class Dropship to complete the collection.   

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
I am checking on them.

Feenix74

• Captain
  • Lam's Phoenix Hawks
Thanks speck, I have a customer who is also still chasing one as well.
Incoming fire has the right of way.

The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.

Always remember that your weapon was built by the lowest bidder.

- excepts from Murphy's Laws of Combat

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
Back in stock on the web store

Feenix74

• Captain
  • Lam's Phoenix Hawks
Excellent, many thanks speck and please pass on my thanks to Mike as well.

I will advise my customer and we can go from there.

The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.

Feenix74

• Captain
  • Lam's Phoenix Hawks
Speck - I am having trouble finding it on the IWM webstore. Could you point me to the right location? Thanks in advance.

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
Speck - I am having trouble finding it on the IWM webstore. Could you point me to the right location? Thanks in advance.

http://ironwindmetals.com/store/index.php?cPath=16_44_109_144

hawkins180

• Sergeant
 :( It's not showing up for me either, and the only ones that show up are the Broadsword, Fortress, Leopard, Map Scale Leopard, Clan Overlord and Inner Sphere Overlord.
"Okay, credit where it's due: for a little idiot built specifically to come up with stupid, unworkable plans, that was a pretty well-laid trap. " GLaDOS

pheonixstorm

• Major
The link from the store isn't there but the page itself is. I think last time I found it was when I googled IWM union and something else. I think there is also a link to it in one of the forum members online store.. Dragon something.. all I can remember though.. sorry  :-[

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
Not sure what is wrong. I know I updated the quantity on hand for it. I will try and get in tomorrow evening to check. But it might have to wait till after I get back from Origins.

Feenix74

• Captain
  • Lam's Phoenix Hawks
No problems as long as it has not become Unseen then every other problem is just minor and can wait until after Origins O0

hawkins180

• Sergeant
*sarcasm mode on* no, we want you to work during a major Game Convention.  ::) *sarcasm mode off* Hopefully it's not a too complicated fix.
"Okay, credit where it's due: for a little idiot built specifically to come up with stupid, unworkable plans, that was a pretty well-laid trap. " GLaDOS

Thorhorsemen

• Recruit
Thanks for the update.

I couldn't find it in the online store under it's name or product code today.

I'll check again after you have returned from Origins.

Cheers

Feenix74

• Captain
  • Lam's Phoenix Hawks
speck - any luck with fixing this one?

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
speck - any luck with fixing this one?

Done

hawkins180

• Sergeant
Here that, that was the sound of my wallet emptying itself and trying to enter my PC.  :o

Feenix74

• Captain
  • Lam's Phoenix Hawks
Many thanks speck!

Thorhorsemen

• Recruit
Thanks,

Order submitted.

JadeHellbringer

• Easily Bribed Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
  • Third time this week!
Here that, that was the sound of my wallet emptying itself and trying to enter my PC.  :o

I hate when that happens. I had to put mine in the fridge to make it behave when the new version of the Borg cube came out for Star Trek: Attack Wing this month. "Sit in there with the carrots and iced tea and THINK about what you did!"
"There's a difference between the soldier and his fight,
But the warrior knows the true meaning of his life."
+Larry and his Flask, 'Blood Drunk'+

"You know, basically war is just, like, a bunch of people playing pranks on each other, but at the end they all die."
+Crow T. Robot+

hawkins180

• Sergeant
I hate when that happens. I had to put mine in the fridge to make it behave when the new version of the Borg cube came out for Star Trek: Attack Wing this month. "Sit in there with the carrots and iced tea and THINK about what you did!"

Mine has yet to keep that lesson learned. But thankfully it has calmed down, and the only major purchases it attempts is Battletech stuff. My account was NOT happy when I paid for the wedding rings.

pheonixstorm

• Major
Good thing is learned its lesson AFTER the rings were purchased  ;D

hawkins180

• Sergeant
 O0 The Wife is glad about that, I now have her approve any purchases above $100 not because I need her approval but because she usually ends up 'yoinking' whatever I buy. I 'lost' a  SMLE No. 1 Mk. III* (HT) to her.  :-\

00Dawg

• CamoSpecs
  • Lieutenant
  • CamoSpecs Coordinator
I 'lost' a  SMLE No. 1 Mk. III* (HT) to her.  :-\
Interesting mental pictures abound.  Is she carrying it around slung over her shoulder?  Is it mounted above the kitchen sink?  Are you generally held at gunpoint as soon as you return home?

CDT Special Agent #343

hawkins180

• Sergeant
Gunpoint no. swordpoint; usually.

She uses the SMLE when we go hunting, which I have no problem with. And the rifle spends the rest of the time in my gun safe next to my M1 Garand, my K98K and another SMLE.

Register