Author Topic: How did Lincoln Osis escape tukayyid  (Read 3816 times)

appodictic

• Private
How did Lincoln Osis escape tukayyid
« on: 15 August 2019, 20:58:38 »
One thing that always bothers me. In TOC Lincoln was assumed dead and they elected a new IlKhan. How the heck did he go missing for so long? They never explain any of it. Alpha galaxy went on a 'glory or death charge' how did he survive. Did he keep killing comstar till he got a jumpship and went back?

Chinless

• Modicis Amice
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Warrant Officer
Re: How did Lincoln Osis escape tukayyid
« Reply #1 on: 18 August 2019, 07:07:52 »
One thing that always bothers me. In TOC Lincoln was assumed dead and they elected a new IlKhan. How the heck did he go missing for so long? They never explain any of it. Alpha galaxy went on a 'glory or death charge' how did he survive. Did he keep killing comstar till he got a jumpship and went back?

ER3052 p91 and Invading Clans p62 say he was found alive during salvage operations.

Chris

appodictic

• Private
« Reply #2 on: 26 August 2019, 18:22:31 »
Right. Again. There is no detail. If he got "picked off by a laser shot" he is dead. Which salvage operation found him? Jaguars fled the planet. Did comstar find him and send him back return to sender?

If the jaguars found him....Osis was identified as mass of an elemental. Even large by elemental standards. Are you telling me that no one was able to put 1 and 1 together and determine that this charred up elemental dude that got hit with a laser right around the area where the IlKhan went down is the ilkhan.

What of the injuries? If he survived the laser blast, Paul Moon got hit by Trent and lost a leg? What injury did Lincold Osis have and how did he recover? It seems he just turned up in perfect health.

Paul

• dies a lot at the Solaris Melee Challenge!
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
« Reply #3 on: 26 August 2019, 18:28:23 »
What he's telling you is that there's no additional information at this time.
The solution is just ignore Paul.

Register