Author Topic: Novel info (counts)  (Read 2928 times)

mechnut450

• Warrant Officer
Novel info (counts)
« on: 22 July 2021, 09:43:45 »
so I was wondering in the battletech  novels how many book up to in of series ?
 I not referring to the mechwarrior dark age ones. or even the Mechwarriors one that came out between just the battletech ones . 

I think i stumbled across a interesting find in kindle style books and i wondering if it complete or if i can see if i can find the rest cause if the one bot is what I think it is.. This yard sale kindle find is pure GOLD..   

DarkISI

• Praedonum Dominus
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • https://amzn.to/3Dm3bvj
    • My Author Website
German novelist and part time Battletech writer.

HPG Station - German Battletech News

"if they didn't want to be stomped to death by a psychotic gang of battlemechs, they shouldn't have fallen down" - Liam's Ghost

Frabby

• Major
Re: Novel info (counts)
« Reply #2 on: 22 July 2021, 14:21:23 »
There is also the list of print novels on Sarna. But it is slightly out of date as we're still behind the transition from print publication to epub and print-on-demand.
I've also recently learned that there seem to be a number of original Japanese novels, so the German novels aren't the only original foreign language products after all.
Sarna.net BattleTechWiki Admin
Author of the BattleCorps stories Feather vs. Mountain, Rise and Shine, Proprietary, Trial of Faith & scenario Twins

mechnut450

• Warrant Officer
Re: Novel info (counts)
« Reply #3 on: 22 July 2021, 14:43:35 »
thanks guys picked up a ereader at a yard sale and it had like 60 bt novels on  it in a text files ( not sure if they entire book or just a sections ) plus I don't have the entire series anymore ) but one of them is sword and dagger that super rare one run print ( I have a physical copy  but I love the ereader idea to cause i can have plenty with me .. I think this reader is dying but if the books are full story novels the 2 bucks it worth it lol . as i can transfer them off to the pc  and to other devices later lol