Author Topic: BattleTech Long Island II  (Read 170753 times)

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
Re: BattleTech Long Island II
« Reply #390 on: 01 March 2019, 09:49:15 »

In an ally, considerations of house, clan, planet, race are insignificant beside two prime questions:

Can they shoot?

Will they aim at your enemy?

Local Custom

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #391 on: 02 March 2019, 16:57:01 »
                                  {Peony Corp. Logo}

Venture Kamloops
Economic Development Board

Kamloops, at the convergence of five major highways, two tollways, three major railways - Heritage Railways, Via Rail, and Hikari no Sokudo - the recently expanded Kamloops Intercontinental Aerofield, and two major rivers; the Alouette River, and the Wicked River; making it a transportation hub and a place which attracts business. The warm dry summers are ideal for agriculture and supports a wide range of crops, including fruits and vegetables. The large valleys with lakes and rivers, provide fertile soil and readily available water. The cold semi-arid climate of the region supports major crops like alfafa, hay, most vegetables, and hard fruit, along with specialty crops such as herbs, berries, and specialty trees. Beef production, continues to be the primary agricultural activity in the region, but the sustainable fur trade is a quickly growing business. Both the Cattleman's Association, and the Livestock Producers Association are headquartered in Kamloops. Mining exploration, and mining is a six billion ryu industry, and has been a regional economic strength in Kamloops for decades. There are numerous metal and mineral mines in the area. With a rich mining history going back over one hundred years, Kamloops has skilled mining personnel, mining consultants, assay labs, and mining suppliers ready to facilitate mining exploration and active mining. Kamloops has a vast landscape with plenty of room in which to play and engage in an array of recreational opportunities, all while enjoying over 2000 hours of sunshine annually. Housing is affordable and the cost of doing business is competitive, plus the area boasts exceptional schooling and healthcare services. Employee retention is high, with employees citing an affordable, high quality of life in the region as a major plus. Kamloops is a charter city of the Fukuda Ichizoku, with a population of 89457. The city is governed by an elected City Council, with a Mayor appointed by Fukuda.

« Last Edit: 25 January 2022, 14:26:16 by eilidhdawn »

Crash99c

• Sergeant
« Reply #392 on: 02 March 2019, 18:39:48 »
Hiya gang -

So, about the arrow 4 rain idea... much as I would love it... they all know we are the arrow 4 heavy group on the planet.  it is very unlikely that they would fall for it Jim so to me, it isn't worth risking Ogre's man for it. 

as for com tracing the broadcast... a group like that would bounce it 6 ways from sunday, and I'm pretty sure the governor's people aren't sitting on their hands instead of trying to find it; they should have much better equipment for that job, so I feel that we should ask if it is so and then leave the trace to them.

shadhawk, do you have a plot of engagement locations for each opponent? if so, I would like to see it and see if there're any obvious patterns.  getting really sick of just reacting. Instead I'd really like to get the drop on them for once

Also, these guys have to have somebody supplying them with consumables like food, they've been on planet too long for them to have brought it with them; can we get someone trying to find their supplier?

last but not least, where exactly is this new airfield and development located?

-C

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #393 on: 02 March 2019, 18:58:57 »
Hiya gang -

So, about the arrow 4 rain idea... much as I would love it... they all know we are the arrow 4 heavy group on the planet.  it is very unlikely that they would fall for it Jim so to me, it isn't worth risking Ogre's man for it. 

as for com tracing the broadcast... a group like that would bounce it 6 ways from sunday, and I'm pretty sure the governor's people aren't sitting on their hands instead of trying to find it; they should have much better equipment for that job, so I feel that we should ask if it is so and then leave the trace to them.

These are not broad cast for the most part they are on-line news cast. the TV3 was live.

shadhawk, do you have a plot of engagement locations for each opponent? if so, I would like to see it and see if there're any obvious patterns.  getting really sick of just reacting. Instead I'd really like to get the drop on them for once

so far no rime or reason to the attack / battle points. do keep in mind you are dealing with many different OpFor units.

Also, these guys have to have somebody supplying them with consumables like food, they've been on planet too long for them to have brought it with them; can we get someone trying to find their supplier?

the locals are working on this. but is the sell swords work on it also more may get done  >:D

-C

this is one of the clans showing what they have to offer.

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #394 on: 02 March 2019, 21:30:25 »
Hiya gang -

-C

Kamloops is not a new development, the city is over a century old, but like a lot of Nejiro, their economy is growing, and they are trying to attract people to locate there.

Kamloops is located on the Tairiku continent, in the Southern Steppe geographic region, South of the Kiso Mountains.

Check your maps

Every major city has some kind of airport and train service

As for the news, operators commonly buy space on social media, and social media news sites.

« Last Edit: 02 March 2019, 21:37:31 by eilidhdawn »

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #395 on: 13 March 2019, 11:58:46 »
OK so far so good on the Q&A  :thumbsup:

just waiting on a few to get back to me with them and I will post all.

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #396 on: 13 March 2019, 13:43:20 »
Questions. Questions. Questions.
everyone has questions
but no one answers.
Answers.
Where did that bus come from?

OOG : Justin is taking his annual pilgrimage to IWM with me as his copilot. As some of you may know. Let me know before the end of March if there is anything bits/ or minis you would like me to acquire while there if possible. Normal fee for such is painting a mini or two. Some people' fees are waived due to my owing them( Jim, Anthony). Don't let your "lack" of skill be a detriment to this. You haven't seen my paint jobs.
Windage and elevation Mrs. Langdon. Windage and elevation."

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #397 on: 16 March 2019, 06:37:34 »
If you'd like me to paint some minis for you, the next time you're in town, leave some minis with me.

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #398 on: 16 March 2019, 18:28:52 »
Bridges is a charter city of the Saganami Ichizoku, governed by a city manager over a commission and guild council. It was the third city, after the capital, built on Nejiro and began construction in 2808. Taking advantage of the natural resources, the city was established as a logistical and light industrial center. It has a resident population of 230,897 and swells up to another twenty percent in transient and seasonal workers. The city is largely constructed on stilts and is engineered for flood, earthquake, and hurricane endurance. Most of the buildings have bridges or skyways connecting them, making it a pedestrian friendly environment.

Bridges is located at the top of the Yoshino-gawa delta and is situated across a group of several dozen islands that are linked with rivers, canals, and scores of bridges; several of which are famous for their architecture, and engineering. The most renowned, Kizuna Ponte, is a double deck suspension bridge connecting Bridges and the Akai Yoake Military Academy, with a nine kilometer expansion across the Yoshino-gawa.

The islands, on which the city is built, are located in the Venezia Lagoon, an enclosed bay that lies between the Iris and Sile rivers; offshoots of the Yoshino-gawa; with access to Subarashi Bei. As it is the last major river port before the Spaceport, it is an important center of commerce. The city is elegant, and cultured, with a bit of whimsy in the details, greatly influencing and influenced by art, architecture, and literature. There is a high concentration of artisans and skilled craftsmen, so the economy is based in trade exports, especially glass and lace. But shipbuilding, commerce services, textiles, smithcraft, jewelry, tourism, agriculture, and a strong link to the Akai Yoake Military Academy, also contribute. The city is a major fashion, design, and shopping center. Many of the design houses are headquartered here with their flagship stores or offices located prominently in the plazas.

Public transportation is provided by motorized waterbuses, water taxis, and suspended monorail lines. There are also regional and continental rail lines, and the Serenissima AeroField. The port is a major hub for cruise ships and is one of the busiest commercial ports on the planet.

Yes, there are gondole. There are about 700 licensed gondoliers in the city. Most operate  as messengers and carriers of small fast cargos, but there are many in the Gondolieri Guild that serve tourists, weddings, funerals, and date night romantics with decorated boats, colorful costumes, and song. In the fall they parade the canals in chorus to celebrate the guild members elevations as they 'walk the tables' to their new ranks from apprentice to journeyman, and new masters.

For the two weeks leading into, and including the vernal equinox, the city celebrates Ostara, the return of spring with the festival of Kamen no Kanibaru. Masques, contests for the most beautiful eggs, masks, and floats, parades, treasure hunts, public water fights, lavish balls, street parties, excessive alcohol and food, elaborate costumes, dancing, and music are all included in the celebration that attracts tourists from far and wide, and bursts the city population with over three million visitors.

« Last Edit: 18 March 2019, 15:40:51 by eilidhdawn »

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #399 on: 18 March 2019, 15:47:10 »
I picked up an extra grasslands map set to send up to Ogremage, so that we can all play long-distance games.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #400 on: 18 March 2019, 16:56:37 »
I picked up an extra grasslands map set to send up to Ogremage, so that we can all play long-distance games.

More play space  :thumbsup:

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #401 on: 19 March 2019, 02:04:24 »
COMPLETELY OUT OF CHARACTER:

HOLY SWEET JESUS MARY MOTHER OF GOD DID I GET DROPPED INTO A SHIT STORM. THANKS A WHOLE HEAPING LOT FOR THAT "CORRUPTED DATA" FILE Anthony. FUBAR DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT.

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #402 on: 19 March 2019, 05:16:45 »
 ???

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #403 on: 19 March 2019, 10:53:11 »
COMPLETELY OUT OF CHARACTER:

HOLY SWEET JESUS MARY MOTHER OF GOD DID I GET DROPPED INTO A SHIT STORM. THANKS A WHOLE HEAPING LOT FOR THAT "CORRUPTED DATA" FILE Anthony. FUBAR DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT.

you wanted to play is the shark tank

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #404 on: 19 March 2019, 15:37:46 »
Is this fubar real-life or something that happened to the player-characters?

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #405 on: 19 March 2019, 16:51:04 »
Is this fubar real-life or something that happened to the player-characters?

In game.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #406 on: 20 March 2019, 17:32:04 »
OK so far so good on the questions. Just waiting on a few to get them back to me  :thumbsup:

Keep your eyes open as things will pick after I do get them all back  >:D

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #407 on: 28 March 2019, 15:28:28 »
The battlemats and grassland map sets have arrived.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #408 on: 29 March 2019, 14:42:50 »
The battlemats and grassland map sets have arrived.

Cool  :thumbsup:

GreyWolfActual

• CDT Global Events Developer
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #409 on: 29 March 2019, 14:47:37 »
We’ve got some people from Long Island here at Adepticon wondering where you guys play?
"My name is Saul Tigh. I'm an officer in the Colonial Fleet. Whatever else I am, whatever else it means, that's the man I want to be. And if I die today, that's the man I'll be."
-Saul Tigh

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #410 on: 29 March 2019, 15:48:59 »
Brothers Grim Games and Collectibles
1244 Middle Country Rd, Selden, NY 11784

We normally play one Sunday a month.  Tell them to introduce themselves on this thread or keep an eye on it for future dates.

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #411 on: 29 March 2019, 17:20:46 »
We’ve got some people from Long Island here at Adepticon wondering where you guys play?

OOOO! Fresh meat. :D
oh, er, um, ah more players new players always welcome

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #412 on: 29 March 2019, 21:24:43 »
we are always open for more players  :thumbsup:

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #413 on: 29 March 2019, 21:28:02 »
Location The Play Ground Lounge in The Enclave.
Local police talking with the owner of the lounge. “Look like I told the first officers that showed up. This guy after a few drinks starts a fight with some of my regulars. The guy puts a couple of them down hard before my security guys can get involved. He puts one of them down hard before they can put a hurt on him and bounce him out the door.”
Police Sergeant. “So have you seen this guy before?”
Owner. “Sure, like a couple times. I think he is from one of the Merc units that the Governor has on her payroll.”
Sergeant. “You have any idea what unit?”
Owner. “Not sure. I get some of them from all the units. They stop in here after talking with the merchants on the main drag.”
Sergeant. “Any of your people maybe have a better idea of what unit this guy belongs too?”
Owner. ‘Ask the bartender, she may know he talked with the most. Find this guy. He owes me for braking up my place, that and the hospital bills for my crew and customers.”
Sergeant. “Do you have any security cameras that we can look at? Maybe they got a good shot of this guy.”
Owner. “Sure. My office I have the discs.”
The Sergeant looks to the officer next to him. “You go with the owner and get copies of the security discs.”

Police Sergeant. “The owner informs me that you talked the most to the guy that did this.”
Bartender. “Sure did the guys was looking for a date. Not that I was going to go home with him.”
Sergeant. “So what can you tell me about the guy?”
Bartender. “Well he sure could have used a bath to start.”
Sergeant. “Something more useful than that please.”
Bartender. “Well he has been in before, a few times. From the way he talks he is from one of the Merc units. A tech I think.”
Sergeant. “Anything stand out, other than he needed a bath?”
Bartender. “His Japanese is real bad, I mean real bad. The jacket he had on was old and has fade spots were patches were on it.”
Sergeant. “Do you have any idea of what he normal langue may be?”
Bartender. “No, But he was pushing hard on his poor Japanese.”
Sergeant. “What about the faded patch marks on the jacket.”
Bartender. “Well the one over the left pocket was a funny rectangle. The one on the same shoulder was a circle with two bites out of it.”
Sergeant. “A funny rectangle and a circle with two bites out of it?”
Bartender. “Yup. The rectangle went on a down angle and had a part out the bottom. The circle had what looked a bite on each side.”

Owner. “So you guys going to get this guy or like all the other times he gets to walk?”
Sergeant. “What are you talking about? This is the only time we have been called here for something like this.”
Owner. “You know all the things in the news.”
Sergeant. “I don’t know about those things. I do know about this and my people will find this guy and see that he pays for what has happened. Also I need to talk with your security people.”
Owner. “Sure. I got one in the hospital along with a couple of my regulars.” Looks around. “You two over here.” Two large guys with red shirts that have security across the back walk over. They both have the look of someone that was in a hard fight. “Tell the Sergeant what happened.”
The bouncers look at each other. “We told the others before.”
Sergeant. “I know, but I want you two to tell me.”
The larger of the two. “Well this dude came in. Had a few drinks then starts a fight with a couple of the regulars. Alexi, our buddy goes over to stop it. By the time he gets to the fight the dude is standing over the other two. Then he drops Alexi like nothing. Sergeant Alexi is no push over and this dude drops him quick. We get over to the fight and we have a hard time just getting the dude out of the bar.”
Sergeant. “Why did you not hold him until the police got here?’
The large bouncer. “Like I said we had a hard time just forcing him out. Like this dude has training. Also we did know how bad of a hurt he put on the others. It’s a good thing a couple of the other regulars are EMTs.”
Sergeant. “OK you go see the medic. I may have more questions later so give the medic you contact information.”

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #414 on: 29 March 2019, 22:31:08 »
Outside Camp Haru the protests continue. People are still making it know they do not like the Mercs on world.

Outside of Camp Kurawa small groups of people are protesting. There are three different groups that are around the camp. Each group is holding different signs. The groups do not seem to have the same reasons to be this far out but none the less they are here just the same.

Outside Camp Haken two groups of people have taken places at the entrance of the camp. One group is for the Mercs the other demanding they leave.

Camp Kaki in the heart of ski has a small group of protesters demanding that the Mercs remove themselves from Nejiro.

Billboards on the main road to the Mushashi Estate ask why a family loyal to the Dragon would work with Sell Swords.

Billboards and other signs around the capital building and on the main road to Saganami Shiro ask why a loyal daughter of the Dragon needs Sell Swords under her employ.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #415 on: 29 March 2019, 22:38:34 »
Reporter Naomi Mori HBC News

Questions so many questions to ask.
I was given the opportunity to sit down with different members of the different commands that make up the defense forces of our world.  Here is what that had to say.

Chiji/Chu-sa Meiyo Saganami

Why are you here? I have to ask as you had you rank in the DCA.
Are you still an officer in the DCA?
In October of 3065 I was granted leave from the DCA to attend my parents memorial, after their yacht, Ochitsuita, sunk in Typhoon Haiyan. The Saganami Jokyu Kyogi-kai then met to determine who would take up the mantle of ichizoku leadership and assume all the responsibility entailed. They insisted, I accepted the honor gracefully. The DCA, however was not keen on losing one of their officers. We negotiated, and an agreement was reached wherein I retain my rank and privileges as a member of the DCA Reserve

Can we have access to battle ROM footage?
No.

How did you feel entering the Hilo Power Plant?
Impressions, thoughts and/or theories about what happened there?
The Taiyo Energy Hilo Power Station massacre was a tragedy. There are several operations and open investigations to identify and detain those responsible.

How did it feel to capture Caesar?
Caesar's capture was an eminently desirable outcome to that situation.

Tell us about your reaction to the protests?
Peaceful protest is a right all Nejiroan Citizens hold. My objection to the protests at Camp Maru revolve around the violence and threats used there.

Is it true about the engagement, when, where etc?
To which engagement are you referring? I am aware of dozens.

Tell us about Dr. Musashi?
Dr. Musashi is a notable and outstanding member of her field. The Saganami Ichizoku is proud to claim her as one of our own.

What are your thoughts about what happened at Hilo General Hospital?
Is it true that weapons testing caused the slide in Saga Chiku this past December?
Is it true that weapons testing caused the avalanche in Whistler this past December?
The mudslide in Saga Chiku was caused by a 6.3 magnitude earthquake. Excess precipitation caused a gravity current, that led to a powder snow avalanche near Whistler. The reported cracks and booms heard were caused by ground movement. No weapons Fire was involved at either site.

How did you select the different units for the GSF?
The units for the GSF were hired through the MRBC, as the best units available for the purpose.

What are the objectives of the GSF?
What is the command structure of the GSF?
The GSF has a field commander that rotates due to mission parameters, that commander reports to the Governor's Office Military Liaison, Jack Nakatomi, otherwise they maintain their independent commands.

Why are the Mercenary Units of the GSF setting up other business interests here on Nejiro?
Some mercenary commands, on long term contracts, set up independent business interests to cover cost overruns, employ dependents, or create local networks.

Many people have objections to the GSF, what is your reaction?
I was dismayed that one of the first reports I received as Governor, conveyed that the Nejiroan Militia had been reduced to a battalion of foot infantry and armor. That there was a reinforced company of Clan soldiers raiding Nejiro.

Do you really have Clan personnel working in the GSF?
How does that happen?
Yes, there are Clan Bondsmen among the GSF. Bondsmen are prisoners of war on parole, whose personal and bloodline honor depends on their actions.

Do you command both the GSF and Nejiro Militia?
As Governor I have ultimate authority of Nejiro Armed Forces, as commander in chief.

What is your opinion of the Kokuryu-kai?
I think the Kokuryu-kai are terrorists whose actions will do more to damage the Combine than any of the recent reforms that they rail against.

Are they behind actives on planet?
The Kokuryu-kai are subjects of interest and suspects in several ongoing investigations.

What are your plans to react to the rise in pirate actions?
My plans include rebuilding the Nejiro Militia to its former strength, also requiring and aiding the Ichizoku supplemental militias to regain their required strength.
Civilian resources will undergo upgrades and enhancements to their security measures.

What do you know about what is happening in the Combine?
I am only aware of what has been reported in various Combine news sources, all of which are available to our local news networks.

What are your thoughts / opinion about Outreach?
I think overall it was an ill conceived operation and that the perpetrators should be tried for war crimes.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #416 on: 30 March 2019, 10:53:36 »
Kono’s Company

Why are you here?
By request of the DCA, we are here to help provide security due to the pirate active in the area.

Why was your unit picked?
We were providing security for supply ship sent here.

How long will your unit bee stationed here?
Until the DCA has no longer need the extra security for this world.

Who decided your unit bee stationed here?
The DCA.

Can we have access to battle footage?
No.

History of unit?
The unit I now command has no history as it was selected for the security mission I stated before. Before this I was the XO of the 1st Battalion of the 6th Ghost Regiment.

Unit, personnel bonafides?
The ‘MechWarriors I command are from my company of the 6th Ghost and have served the Dragon with honor. The support units are personal I have not worked with before but have also served the DC with honor.

Are you answerable to our military code of conduct?
We follow the code of the DCMS and the local laws.

Who do you report to, what is your chain of command, operational orders, guidlelines?
The DCA and Chu-sa Meiyo Saganami.

Impressions, thoughts, theories about what happened at the Hilo Power Station?
We were not on world when this happened and all I know of this is what has been reported.

They are here to provide security for this world and the people on it.

Do you work with the GSF, How do you work with the GSF?
My unit has not had any combat action with the GSF as of this point in time but we do work together as this worlds security force.

Some on this world do not like units of the security force and show this displeasure.

Do you really have Clan personnel working in the GSF, how does that happen, are they in combat with the GSF, did they have anything to do with what happened at Hilo General Hospital?
As I stated I am not a part of the GSF and do not what personal the different commands do or do not have. As for how that happens you will need to talk with the unit commander/s that these people as part of the unit they command. Your last two parts of this line of questions would also have to go said commanders.

I have seen the protests. They are needed as your militia is in need of extra help with all of the pirate active in the area.

What do you think about the Mercenary Units business startups here on Nejiro?
As long as they are doing so by the laws here then it is no problem.

They are a misguided group. They speak of service but are only looking to take power for themselves.

I am just a Tai-i of a security force and do not know who is behind these things. This is a question best asked of the ISF.

If I did have plans on this I would not talk of such things in the news.

Only what has made out this way by the news services. All I can say is that I hope that the Dragon is safe.

If what has been posted in the news is true we have people that are showing just how things can go. We as a people are well past the use of WMDs.

My interview with Tai-i Kono Kalakaua. A woman of few words.

« Last Edit: 30 March 2019, 11:00:48 by shadhawk »

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #417 on: 30 March 2019, 10:58:57 »
ComGuard Commander

Why are you here?
My unit is here to provide security for ComStar facilities and personal. We are also here to help out the local people as we can.

Why was your unit picked?
My unit was picked for its personal and training for the mission I just stated.

Rate of pay for unit?
This is a strange question to ask. We are not a mercenary unit and if we were pay is not something to be talked about.

How long will your unit bee stationed here?
We will be on Nijero until a replacement unit is sent out.

Who decided your unit bee stationed here?
The commander of the Percentor Marshall of the ComGuard.

Can we have access to battle footage?
Sorry but ConGuard Battle ROMs are not a public record.

History of unit?
My units’ history is not up for public view.

Unit, personnel bonafides?
We do not talk of our personal.

Are you answerable to our military code of conduct?
We follow ComGuard standards and the local code of conduct.

Who do you report to, what is your chain of command, operational orders, guidlelines?
My unit reports to ComGuard HQ and the Governor. Orders and such are not to be talked about in the news.

How did you feel entering the Hilo Power Plant?
I think that the people that did that must be brought to justice. I know that the local police forces are doing everything they can to see that justice will be done.

Impressions, thoughts, theories about what happened there?
Impressions, one does not attack civilians like that. Thoughts or theories I have none.

How did you capture Caesar?
My people were not part of that. We were moving to help but the GSF handled it very well and we were not needed.

How did it feel to capture Caesar?
As I said we had nothing to do with that. I can say that both myself and the ComStar personal here are very happy that he is no longer on the loose.

The GSF’s mission is to protect the people of Nejiro from what I have been told.

Do you work with the GSF, How do you work with the GSF?
Yes my unit does work with the GSF. We have provided extra forces when needed.

People are free to voice how they feel.

Is it true about the engagement, when, where etc?
I have no idea of what you are talking about.

Tell us about Dr. Musashi?
Not much. I know she is a MD with much honor and is working with the governor and her security forces.

Do you really have Clan personnel working in the GSF, how does that happen, are they in combat with the GSF, did they have anything to do with what happened at Hilo General Hospital?
I have no clan personal in my unit. As for the GSF you would need to talk with the unit commanders that make up the GSF. I would not have any answers on the other parts of this question as none of my personal were involved in what happened at HGH.

Is it true that weapons testing caused the slide in Saga Chiku this past December?
I cannot say. None of my personal were in the area when it happened. We did offer our help with the rescue and recovery after it happened.

Is it true that weapons testing caused the avalanche in Whistler this past December?
I can only offer the same answer.

As with you other question before, people are free to speak what they feel.

They are zealots and as such have a very narrow and clouded view of things.

This I cannot say. Many things are going at this time.

Keep my personal sharp and work with the governor and her security force. Other than that I can and not say more.

I have only seen the same reports that the people of Nejiro have seen and hope that the brave people of the Draconis Combine will pull together to stop the few that are causing the problems.

If the reports are true then the people that ordered and used weapons of mass destruction need to be found and brought to justice.

What do you think about the Mercenary Units business startups here on Nejiro?
If the local government has no problems with this, why should I.

My interview with Precentor Ian Wilkes of the ComGuard.

Devondra

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #418 on: 30 March 2019, 14:08:00 »
""Location The Play Ground Lounge in The Enclave.
Local police talking with the owner of the lounge. “Look like I told the first officers that showed up. This guy after a few drinks starts a fight with some of my regulars. The guy puts a couple of them down hard before my security guys can get involved. He puts one of them down hard before they can put a hurt on him and bounce him out the door.”
Police Sergeant. “So have you seen this guy before?”
Owner. “Sure, like a couple times. I think he is from one of the Merc units that the Governor has on her payroll.”
Sergeant. “You have any idea what unit?....”""

are the police going to get a description? height... height... hair color....identifying features?  if he has been in several times no one knows the name he goes by?

sounds like a frame job is taking place

Bleusman

• Private
  • Here Prince Hanse, have a cheeseburger.
« Reply #419 on: 30 March 2019, 17:07:24 »
So Caesar is gone. I guess that leaves little ol’ me.

Good fortune!
Urbanmech, the myth, the legend, the Urbie!

Register