Author Topic: any SLA Players?  (Read 638 times)

Drop Bear

• Lieutenant
any SLA Players?
« on: 22 May 2019, 05:44:41 »
Hey I may have the opportunity to run a couple of SLA Industries game in the near future, one group most have played SLA in the past, just not resantily, the other group though veteran gamers haven't had their SLA "V cards punched" yet.

I know I'm going to try and run a 1.1 game at least, I know I want to include most of Karma but leave out the extra Racial Templates (Espechily the Vev's), as for later books I don't know if I want to upgrade to 1.2 and if I do what parts I want to include. as for gear from the Contract Directory should I include it or just lift from it if the players ask for stuff than dosen't appear in the Core book & Karma? then there is the question of stuff from "The Big Picture" Fanzine.

Cannonshop

• Lieutenant Colonel
Re: any SLA Players?
« Reply #1 on: 22 May 2019, 08:07:16 »
K.I.S.S. 

keep it to the core book and MAYBE Karma until your new Ops get situated, then meter in the goodies-let 'em get the basics down first through play.  You planning to take them into a Cannibal sector, or just run 'em through normal BPNs?
"If you have to ask permission, then it's no longer a Right, it has been turned into a Privilege-something that can be and will be taken from you when convenient."

Drop Bear

• Lieutenant
Re: any SLA Players?
« Reply #2 on: 22 May 2019, 08:39:30 »
Just some Blue BPN's and the option for a couple of Hunter-sheets for the FNG's. if they take to the game I'll drop a couple of Reds on them then swing them a few Whites and perhaps a Yellow before giving them a crack at a Silver

For my experienced SLA players I'd like to mix things up with a SHIVER or Cognate game, but I may leave that till we get back in the swing.

I'm not going to get Truthie with them (Espechily the Nubes).

Register