Author Topic: Beware the hairy full moon of ACHOOLUNA. (Parking in the rear)  (Read 22748 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Well, I got Achooluna back from the shop. It had to have a full moon overhaul and the rear end adjusted. But it's sort of back, baby!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Re: Beware the hairy full moon of ACHOOLUNA. (Parking in the rear)
« Reply #1 on: 14 July 2018, 22:39:13 »
Huh. Did I end up with a spare Achooluna? Am I seeing double, or am I just stupid. Or maybe I am so drunk that I am seeing double.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #2 on: 15 July 2018, 06:34:22 »
Dare i asked where this thing was parked?  ;)
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #3 on: 15 July 2018, 14:09:55 »
You may dare to ask. However there is a lot of non-disclosure agreements in place so...……..

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #4 on: 24 July 2018, 18:16:07 »
Spill the beans! Where was it? ;)
« Last Edit: 20 September 2019, 15:23:52 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #5 on: 25 July 2018, 11:55:22 »
Well, we haven't seen Wombat in a while, so.....

Craig
Author of 32 Battletech short stories including "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," "End of the Road," (IAMTW 2019 Scribe Award nominee!), "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Blind Arrogance," "Laws Are Silent," "No Tears," "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Shadows of the Past," and "Three White Roses."
Novels -- Icons of War, Elements of Treason series, "Vengence Games." Upcoming: "In the Shadow of Dragons" and "Poisoned Honor" (WoR #1)

My Blogs!
Battletech:  http://thebattletechstate.blogspot.com/
Other writings: http://trboturtleswritings.blogspot.com/

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #6 on: 26 July 2018, 21:48:06 »
Oh-no. It was parked in THERE?  :o ???  xp

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #7 on: 06 August 2018, 00:32:51 »
I can't tell you where it was parked. NDA's.....

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
« Reply #8 on: 12 August 2018, 10:34:58 »
My mercenary unit has a MASH truck piloted by Nikolas "The Finger" Van Helsing - see if you can figure out that joke   ;D

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #9 on: 10 September 2019, 22:27:33 »
This is Achooluna Too. We don't finger things around here!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #10 on: 11 September 2019, 05:52:02 »
Maybe too much Achooluna!

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #11 on: 11 September 2019, 05:53:09 »
Well, I got Achooluna back from the shop. It had to have a full moon overhaul and the rear end adjusted. But it's sort of back, baby!
According to the post count, this is  new moon

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #12 on: 11 September 2019, 05:57:15 »
Maybe made out of paper mache......waitminute....that means someone else made this....ITS A TRAP!

(Wrangler falls throught the floor due to the very thick paper mache looking floor of the bar finally giving away....)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #13 on: 11 September 2019, 20:19:04 »
Whoops. My bad...….. 8)

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #14 on: 19 September 2019, 22:32:53 »
[The lump underneath the carpet nods in agreement.]
"Remember gweilo, you suck when you are nervous." - James Hong

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #15 on: 20 September 2019, 04:37:00 »
HEY, the room doesn't get a vote
{BoP sends a BoP Industries Automated Mobile Carpet Vacuuming Device TM towards the carpet lump.}

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #16 on: 20 September 2019, 07:13:52 »
[Juke Box Randomly plays Lost Beach Boys song, Ackukomo song]
o/~ "Achooluna, ooh I wanna take ya..o/~

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #17 on: 20 September 2019, 14:38:07 »
??????   When did this room get a carpet?    And it's a blue, kinda furry...…….carpet. Crap.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #18 on: 20 September 2019, 15:32:54 »
Meanwhile under the bar...Wrangler continues fall to though the paper mache Achooluna Too.

[Note: Person pictured is not a representation of what Wrangler looks like.]

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #19 on: 21 September 2019, 17:40:53 »
You will hit bottom sooner or later...…...or the reactor...….   :P

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #20 on: 22 September 2019, 03:55:48 »
Problem with that:
it's a bit hard to hit rock bottom when we just finished mining out that quarry

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #21 on: 22 September 2019, 20:21:53 »
There is still a bottom...…...………...eventually.   It may take a while though...………..

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #22 on: 23 September 2019, 11:25:51 »
(Wrangler can be heard from a radio left on the bar)
"Hey, if there reactor down in this hollow, Achooluna Too, does this thing explode like the death star?"

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #23 on: 23 September 2019, 13:10:19 »
We're fine.
We're all fine here.
How are you?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #24 on: 23 September 2019, 13:22:43 »
<Radio / CB thing crackles>
[Bit drafty, the wind falling in my face...by the way your guys hole in the floor just pin drop now...]

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #25 on: 23 September 2019, 17:57:11 »
Did he say to drop a pin? Or a pen?  ::)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #26 on: 23 September 2019, 18:57:43 »
{{Meanwhile Wrangler has hit "bottom"}}

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #27 on: 24 September 2019, 22:04:57 »
Whoot! Wrangler has joined the airborne!

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #28 on: 24 September 2019, 22:53:14 »
I wanna be an airborne ranger,
Live the life of guts and danger.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #29 on: 25 September 2019, 07:49:12 »
{lands in the lagoon's water area and surfaces spitting water out of his mouth}

What the SAM HILL is this PLACE???  Made out SUPER DENSE paper mache and can pass for Hawaii and have water on it??!

{Walks to the sandy beach, and orders a cocktail drink..but remembers he on other side of largely unsettled "questionable" planet-like Moon.}

Damn, no beach service.

Register