Author Topic: Miniature of the Fortnight Inaugural edition - the Hunchback!  (Read 14759 times)

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
Re: Miniature of the Fortnight Inaugural edition - the Hunchback!
« Reply #30 on: 22 September 2016, 20:33:11 »
Folks,

This has been terrific, and very many thanks to all who contributed! We've all benefited.

Next "Mini of the Fortnight" will be the Thor; I'll put up the new post on Monday.

W.
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

Daemion

• Major
  • The Future of BattleTech
    • Never Tales and Other Daydreams
« Reply #31 on: 23 October 2018, 14:26:00 »
Wanted to give a preview of a Team Green starter, until I have the full team assembled and painted, which shouldn't be long.  However, this seemed like a good place as any.

Capellan Hussars - Prefectorate Guard, or my take on the scheme, anyway.

edit: Updated photo with better lighting.
« Last Edit: 07 January 2019, 18:15:00 by Daemion »
It's your world. You can do anything you want in it. - Bob Ross

Every thought and device conceived by Satan and man must be explored and found wanting. - Donald Grey Barnhouse on the purpose of history and time.

I helped make a game! ^_^  - Forge Of War: Tactics

Daemion

• Major
  • The Future of BattleTech
    • Never Tales and Other Daydreams
« Reply #32 on: 12 October 2020, 16:28:55 »
Here's an oldy that I forgot I had a pic of.  It's my generic Team Tan Hunchback.  But, My team tan will only be a Battalion with some support elements, and I didn't want to have to repaint it.  Team Brown will have a lot of everything else, though I'm tempted to do an ugly team beige for the classic stuff out of the old TRos.

It's your world. You can do anything you want in it. - Bob Ross

Every thought and device conceived by Satan and man must be explored and found wanting. - Donald Grey Barnhouse on the purpose of history and time.

I helped make a game! ^_^  - Forge Of War: Tactics

Register