Author Topic: Total Chaos: Steel City (Questions & suggestions requested)  (Read 1005 times)

pensiveswetness

• Lieutenant
  • Delete this account, please?
OI! It's almost time to run Steel City (Pg. 157~158, Total Chaos or Pg. 97~98, Jihad Hotspots: 3076) and I've be pondering the Castle Brian optional for a bit, specifically, HOW to implement it on the map I'm gonna use (in this case, a slightly modified version of the CITY: Suburbs via Heavy Metal Maps). several buildings along the outer edges of the map have been replaced with add-ons to represent the various turrets allowed or required. the Hardened multi-hex building across from the lake [Hex 0510-0511,0609-0611] will serve as the HQ objective and a add-on [Hex 1108] will serve as the Comms array objective. The entire inner ring is raised 1 level compared to the rest of the map.

here's my hmm, should I or shouldn't I? list of things that I'm pondering.

1) Should the objectives be Castle Brian-Class?

2) Should the HQ objective be single up to lvl-6 High structure or the above mentioned Multi-Hex structure?

3) Moar Walls! Around the perimeter of the map?

Oh and to just toss random beer bottles into the soup pot, the Player's force will be 16 units (not including the free garrison) verse thirty-two 33rd Division units (not including partisan traitors) and I will apply their special initiative bonus but will ignore their Forced Withdrawal after turn 13, just keeping the penalty maxed at turn 13.

thoughts? suggestions? gentleladies, temp loan your ears, please?

Register