Author Topic: 2nd Edition Mechwarrior  (Read 1565 times)

bblaney

• Lieutenant
2nd Edition Mechwarrior
« on: 06 August 2014, 06:36:33 »
So anyone have information for 2nd Char Generation for House Liao, House Davion and such? Sadly those books came out after 2nd Edition was dead and well I would love any info anyone has.

Thanks!!!!
Quote from: Nanaki
Realism is not going to cut it, Battletech is not a realistic universe by any stretch of the imagination, so please stop using it in an argument.

Quote from: HABeas2
That's debatable, but let's face it; some folks gave them a pass because they were big and claimed to be Scottish.

Drop Bear

• Lieutenant
Re: 2nd Edition Mechwarrior
« Reply #1 on: 06 August 2014, 22:23:18 »
I've done a bit of a Field Manual Supplemental in the past taking stuff from MW3 and ciphering out what it would need to become MW2 stuff, unfortunately it's mostly Clan, but i do have a few FS academies in amongst it, it's all crunchy bits not fluff.

bblaney

• Lieutenant
Re: 2nd Edition Mechwarrior
« Reply #2 on: 07 August 2014, 04:12:09 »
I've done a bit of a Field Manual Supplemental in the past taking stuff from MW3 and ciphering out what it would need to become MW2 stuff, unfortunately it's mostly Clan, but i do have a few FS academies in amongst it, it's all crunchy bits not fluff.

Awesome, greatly appreciated.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Nanaki
Realism is not going to cut it, Battletech is not a realistic universe by any stretch of the imagination, so please stop using it in an argument.

Quote from: HABeas2
That's debatable, but let's face it; some folks gave them a pass because they were big and claimed to be Scottish.