Author Topic: New Battletech release available on IWM web store  (Read 33410 times)

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
Re: New Battletech release available on IWM web store
« Reply #120 on: 19 January 2017, 08:52:20 »
Speck, any word on when we might see the new Warhammer in Metal, since it has appeared in "Prototype Plastic" already?   ???

Need I mention how stupid it sounds, and how much it SUCKS that IWM has to Wait for "Permission" from CGL to create the new minis in metal.   :P   ::)   >:(

Well the New Classics is there project and so we need to work with them on the timeline they have set for there development. They are still creating and modeling for many of the designs. So we are working within the area that we have worked out with Catalyst for release of metal versions.

HMS_Swiftsure

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #121 on: 19 January 2017, 14:47:31 »
Well the New Classics is there project and so we need to work with them on the timeline they have set for there development. They are still creating and modeling for many of the designs. So we are working within the area that we have worked out with Catalyst for release of metal versions.

I think the modelling for the Warhammer and Locust was done first.  At least, those were the ones showcased a year or two ago.

sadlerbw

• Captain
« Reply #122 on: 19 January 2017, 20:06:50 »
That reminds me, is the Bakeneko actually molded and available now? I stooped by IWM towards the end of December to pick one up, and there weren't any on hand yet for me to buy.

Actually, I guess a better question might be, since I'm local, is it better to put in a web order and ask that it be held for pickup, or just show up and let the nice lady out front know I'd like to exchange money for goods?

pheonixstorm

• Major
« Reply #123 on: 19 January 2017, 20:43:26 »
BT-401
Bakeneko BKN-1K - Released
 $ 12.95

It says it was a web only release.

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
« Reply #124 on: 19 January 2017, 21:02:28 »
That reminds me, is the Bakeneko actually molded and available now? I stooped by IWM towards the end of December to pick one up, and there weren't any on hand yet for me to buy.

Actually, I guess a better question might be, since I'm local, is it better to put in a web order and ask that it be held for pickup, or just show up and let the nice lady out front know I'd like to exchange money for goods?

That mech is out, it's on the webstore. Depending on when you were there is of it was done. Late December when it was released.

If you can stop in to the shop that would work better for you.