Author Topic: Hannibal's Hermits Tempest, Yeoman, Neanderthal and Flashman  (Read 844 times)

Luciora

• Major
Jihad era unit Hannibal's Hermits.  Originally started out as a Kuritan  merc unit in the early 30th century, but due to a string of bad luck and political maneuvering, found themselves in the employ of the Word of Blake in the late 3060s.

Unfortunately, I neglected to pay attention to the fact that the unit was disbanded in 3072 and confirmed destroyed by 3081 so at least 1 if not 2 of the mechs here are actually anachronistic, as they were not introduced until the 3100s.

I wanted to kitbash a Yeoman and ended up making it look more like a WoB designed mech, using a Grigori the base and use the wonderfully already supplied MML5s, as well as the Goliath LRMs to keep it a Marik designed mech. 

The Tempest was a simple mod to recycle the one legged mini, since it was a donor for the Temax Cat Ninjabolt.  Gave it the PP Ostroc legs to keep the weight profile similar.

Neanderthal

Flashman 9B

GrigoriYeoman 10-OR

Tempest 3MA

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Re: Hannibal's Hermits Tempest, Yeoman, Neanderthal and Flashman
« Reply #1 on: 25 May 2020, 06:16:49 »
 :thumbsup:

Nav_Alpha

• Major
« Reply #2 on: 25 May 2020, 07:13:21 »
There’s a similarly named unit in the Dark Ages, maybe they are the descendants of the old Hermits, killed of post-Jihad?

Anyway, like the paint jobs! Really nice work

"Hold your position, conserve ammo... and wait for the Dragoons to go Feral"
- last words of unknown merc, Harlech, 3067

jwt708

• Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 25 May 2020, 09:13:37 »
Nice! That Flashman looks happy to me...