Author Topic: Ironhold BA - where do the extra AP gauss go?  (Read 1120 times)

Shijima_3085

• Warrant Officer
Ironhold BA - where do the extra AP gauss go?
« on: 30 September 2012, 22:30:40 »
So now I've got a short stack of Ironholds to do up, and as always great to see extra guns for the alternate config and big enough that I can actually *paint* them (hard to do when the mini is about the same size as the brush...).   O0

Now for the  ???  part: where do those extra AP gauss go for the alternate config?  I don't see any extra indents, bumps, or convenient places for them.

Crimson Dynamo

• Lieutenant
  • Opening hearts, minds, and throats since 2807
"Well, I do, Marcus, and rule number one of the MAC has always been that the man with the plan leads. If we get shot up, I'm the first one to get my ticket punched. There are no flags in the MAC."
"And there never will be," Barton said, nodding his head in agreement.

"You guys are facing a freaking Shadow Division! These guys have strict policies against playing fair!"

"I don’t care. Kill them. I planned the defense so I know it will work. If they claim otherwise, they’re cowards. Any step back is a betrayal of me, and saying they don’t have enough men is just an excuse for incompetence and disloyalty. Tell the Krypteia to do it if you’re too soft but get it done." -Emperor Stefan Ukris Amaris I

Shijima_3085

• Warrant Officer
Re: Ironhold BA - where do the extra AP gauss go?
« Reply #2 on: 02 October 2012, 08:30:47 »
CamoSpecs to the rescue!  Thanks.

Register