Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The fuel cell model Vedette’s tend to carry type 10 autocannons of some flavor or bombast lasers, so don’t see them as snipers myself.

Some even have Gauss rifles.

Ruger

Notice I said "base consideration", meaning its main initial entry in the TRO, and what first comes up on Sarna.

Gauss Rifles are also sniper weapons, too, by the way.
Is there something different about the WoB Heavy APC?
Sneak people in to see if there are any senior Technicians or Scientist caste that want to leave, and try to get them on board the Dropship.  If they can bring technical files with them that explain the weapons and other tech advancements that is a bonus.

Imagine if you got even part of the Clan equivalent of the Helm Memory Core, the Graus Core, the Luzerne core, or the Hegemoney Memory Core.

Even if the weapon manufacturer has no use for advanced Clan farming technology, they can still sell the data to someone else that wants it.
Challenges and Gatherings / Any presence at Origins 2024?
« Last post by eMouse on Today at 10:11:25 »
Looking at the current posted schedule, there are lots of Shadowrun events, but nothing listed as being Battletech events. It looks like the demo team might just be focused on running Shadowrun events this year? Is that correct?

Or have the events just not been added yet?
I've managed to cram a MM-1 onto a 5-ton jeep, but you're not wrong about the relative effectiveness for the tonnage you pay.
For WoB, you're spoiled for choice - the Trajan, Bolla, and Magi UICV. Bolla gets the double-play option too.

I like the WoB Pinto as well. 6 ton bay with 10/15 movement. And of course, the WoB Heavy wheeled APC is a ode to excess. Though the basic Transports work as well.

Do you like the Magic UICV? Not sure how it plays in AS but I always wince at the thought of it adding to the c3i costs of other units when I think about it.
It is larger, all parts of it.
So now what one is correct??

I would go with the CGL mass produced ones- same materials, same techniques, and all off the same volume calculations.

The first company doing premiums were able to get them the same size- Black Knight, Stormcrow, etc.
Off Topic / Re: Anyone else remember Hypernauts?
« Last post by SteelRaven on Today at 09:51:28 »
Remember it, it was hokey but no where near as hokey as the other shows if tv. Actually did a few things better than other more serious shows at the time.
But remember that most non-artillery AOE weapons are hard to put on a unit, or not so effective per its tonnage. Although it does have its merit to take.
BattleTech Game Errata / Re: Record Sheets: 3050 Upgrade Unabridged
« Last post by mordel on Today at 09:39:10 »
Record Sheets: 3050 Upgrade Unabridged, Clan & Star League
Beagle Hover Scout, pg. 169

Issue: Small Laser is listed as being in the Turret on the RS, but the TRO lists it in the Front
Resolution: Change the Small Laser from the Turret to the Front
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Register