Author Topic: The Underground (Slightly Aromatic and Somewhat Moist) Lair Of The Mighty Achoo!  (Read 133318 times)

Clangador

• Lieutenant
  • The Pimptastic Purple Pyrate...

I'm always around just not in the same places.  :D

Or I just get lost. In Space. On some island with a professor or a smoke monster.
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

"Build coffins, that's all you'll need."
The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
Cue the Lost In Space music !

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
[The Looney Tunes theme music starts playing.]
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Achoo!  You put the cassette in backwards!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Music played backwards?!?!? You trying to summon the ....WOMBAT??!!
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Nope, Tabmow. the anti=Wombat!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Tabmow is greek for Hello Kitty

Clangador

• Lieutenant

Why is this kitty always saying hello!?!
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Cat getting kickbacks, to wave back.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Woem! Woem!  :P

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Woem?  What heck is that...

HEY this the 100th post! *sparks fireworks inside the bar....setting it on fire...*
Nothing worry about nothing worry about it.....*Wrangler rushed out and uses a 15-ton Pompier FireMech put out the quickmoving fire flooding the bar with fire foam.*

« Last Edit: 01 May 2017, 05:41:39 by Wrangler »

Clangador

• Lieutenant

A What!?!
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
A What!?!
Its fire rescue mech from TRO: Vehicle Annex, it also comes equipped with a Fluid gun which you can load with all sort of things.

Such as BEER!   *Fires Beer at various people in the bar*

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Its fire rescue mech from TRO: Vehicle Annex, it also comes equipped with a Fluid gun which you can load with all sort of things.

Such as BEER!   *Fires Beer at various people in the bar*

Could it be loaded with Fushionaires? 

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Could it be loaded with Fushionaires?
But of Course!  However it may come out weee bit strong, like in the high 20 PSI or more..

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
But of Course!  However it may come out weee bit strong, like in the high 20 PSI or more..

That's OK I can handle it

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
*Fires the Fluid Gun of Fushionaires drink mix at MoparMessiah filling him like human Blueberry!*

It appears Mopar's engine maybe flooded.

*watches mini-Wombats scurvey out singing some weird "Wompa" song and rolls him out view*
« Last Edit: 01 May 2017, 14:56:09 by Wrangler »

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
keep rolling rollin rolling

Clangador

• Lieutenant

And/or Soylent Green!??
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Only with the proper permits and an import license from the Confederation.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
In mean while.....*Wrangler fire the FireMech's fluid gun at the dimishing fire <<<<splaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash!!!>>> but soon discovers he hadn't switched tanks of fuel/ammo from the Fushionaires causing the fire to flame on and burn fake wood flooring!*

ACK!  Distracted Mech driving!!! 

*He fumbles and uses the Mech's CHAINSAW try dash fire out while switching tank to fire suppression foam! <<<Grrrrrrrrrrrrr>>>*

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Fushionaries are highly flammable

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
And Wrangler is a very bad pilot. No soup for him!

(The roof of the lair opens up and there is a loud KAWHOOSH!!! as the part of the lair that is on fire, and Wrangler in his miserable excuse for a 'Mech, get ejected from the lair. Replacement sections for the ejejected parts of the lair rise up from below as the roof of the lair closes back up.)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
The lair James Bond features are pretty cool.   8)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
*From a floor board near the bar, Wrangler Pops up from the floor.*

Well, that was hair raising experience.  Good thing there was floor ejection.  Climbing out of that Rent-a-Mech thing was pretty hairy.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
The entire floor ejection is a nice feature. So is the turboprop exhaust fan above the throne.   8)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
The entire floor ejection is a nice feature. So is the turboprop exhaust fan above the throne.   8)

Well with the gases generated by the throne that was mandated by the Star League

Clangador

• Lieutenant
Is this approved by the League of Lunas?
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Is this approved by the League of Lunas?
Gentlemen running it?

Clangador

• Lieutenant
Gentlemen running it?

Gentlemen!?! Where??
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

Register