Author Topic: Because I'm not a PDF wizard ...  (Read 6446 times)

Von Ether

• Lieutenant
Because I'm not a PDF wizard ...
« on: 21 February 2014, 13:25:10 »
Has anyone made a form-fillable PDF of page 158, which is the form that fits 8 blank unit cards on one page?
"New players, regardless of age, need to know two things about a wargame. How to blow stuff up and what faction is painted in his favorite color. All the rest can come later when they are hooked." -- A.G.
"But the problem is that it seems to have been made by someone who equates complication with complexity, and that just ain't so." -- iamfanboy

El_Spectre

• Recruit
Re: Because I'm not a PDF wizard ...
« Reply #1 on: 22 February 2014, 13:46:37 »
Would you maybe be interested in something I just announced?

http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php/topic,37542.0.html

cavingjan

• Spelunca Custos
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
    • warrenborn
« Reply #2 on: 22 February 2014, 15:15:00 »
Von Ether: are you trying to do regular units that would be in the MUL or custom units?

Von Ether

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: 22 February 2014, 22:10:53 »
Von Ether: are you trying to do regular units that would be in the MUL or custom units?

Sorta both, I wanted to add the new Beta PV values to stock units
"New players, regardless of age, need to know two things about a wargame. How to blow stuff up and what faction is painted in his favorite color. All the rest can come later when they are hooked." -- A.G.
"But the problem is that it seems to have been made by someone who equates complication with complexity, and that just ain't so." -- iamfanboy

cavingjan

• Spelunca Custos
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
    • warrenborn
« Reply #4 on: 23 February 2014, 06:35:46 »
Ok. If you were just concerned about using stock cards, I could send you a Word document that you can update the pictures. I don't think I could switch that to a fillable form in less than 3 hours. Sorry. I don't have that kinda time to throw at it right now.

Von Ether

• Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: 23 February 2014, 08:45:11 »
It's not even necessary for this week. So no rush.