Author Topic: Operation Klondike: The Ultimate Supplemental  (Read 55233 times)

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
Re: Operation Klondike: The Ultimate Supplemental
« Reply #60 on: 05 February 2011, 01:54:15 »
I don't mind at all, that's awesome.

"Deep down, I suspect the eject handle on the Hunchback IIC was never actually connected to anything. The regs just say it has to be there."
- Klarg1

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
« Reply #61 on: 05 February 2011, 02:05:29 »
Sweet!

Also, when I say "everything" I mean everything Kojak put up in the entire thread.
The conflict is pure - The truth devised - The future secured - The enemy designed
Maj. Isaac "Litany" Van Houten, Lone Wolves, The Former 66th "Litany Against Fear" Company

M-Rex

• Lieutenant
  • In Ferro, Veritas.
« Reply #62 on: 05 February 2011, 11:05:07 »
Sweet!

Also, when I say "everything" I mean everything Kojak put up in the entire thread.

When I say excellent, I mean 'ultimate double-plus good excellent!'

"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round...

"Carrying stuff may be a sign of improper utilization of your minions." - 'Freelance Writer' Paul

Demon55

• Captain
  • Planning wisely.
« Reply #63 on: 05 February 2011, 11:10:56 »
Nice.  The starting information on each of the clans is put together very well.

Hawkeye Jim

• Captain
  • I'm small but sneaky
« Reply #64 on: 05 February 2011, 11:21:14 »
thanks, guys. Now I can read the whole thing without trying to find another computer that has Word on it.  I saved the whole PDF for my later enjoyment.

I always sit in awe of you fellows who can put togehter such monumental works. I never could be that creative, or patient.

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
« Reply #65 on: 05 February 2011, 11:26:43 »
thanks, guys. Now I can read the whole thing without trying to find another computer that has Word on it.  I saved the whole PDF for my later enjoyment.

If you need it in .rtf let me know.  I put it together in OpenOffice and I saved it in a variety of formats.

That goes for everyone hear as well.  The only thing I can't do is .docx.

I always sit in awe of you fellows who can put togehter such monumental works. I never could be that creative, or patient.

Or nuts!  :D
The conflict is pure - The truth devised - The future secured - The enemy designed
Maj. Isaac "Litany" Van Houten, Lone Wolves, The Former 66th "Litany Against Fear" Company

Col.Hengist

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Konrad ' Hengist " Littman Highlander 732b
« Reply #66 on: 05 February 2011, 11:28:19 »
Wow, this is all just awesome. Such a great job and the blood spirits are first again...of cource.
Lyran Commonwealth,6th Donegal Guards-Nightstar
Marian Hegemony, II Legio-Cataphract
Clan Hell's Horses, Gamma Galaxy-Summoner
Clan Grinch goat- gamma goat.

Hawkeye Jim

• Captain
  • I'm small but sneaky
« Reply #67 on: 05 February 2011, 12:23:39 »
Burrocks used to have a trinary called"Step on Blood Spirits Heads", but the dang Adders made them change it....... ;)

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #68 on: 05 February 2011, 19:01:52 »

It's really just a weird form of Battletech OCD. Ask Taharqa sometime, he can tell you.

Oh, and BTW, I'm going to see if I can get the Pentagon Power TO&Es for at least Babylon and Circe done this weekend.

"Deep down, I suspect the eject handle on the Hunchback IIC was never actually connected to anything. The regs just say it has to be there."
- Klarg1

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #69 on: 06 February 2011, 03:46:34 »
Alright, here's the Babylon Pentagon Powers, hot off the presses and in no particular order.

- Klarg1

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #70 on: 06 February 2011, 03:47:11 »
Babylonian Pentagon Powers, part two.

- Klarg1

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
« Reply #71 on: 06 February 2011, 22:28:23 »
YES!!!   [notworthy]

The PDF I made with EVERYTHING is here and updated with Kojak's new files.

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #72 on: 07 February 2011, 01:17:44 »
I added another custom 'Mech, this time for the ilKhan himself; it can be found in the Clan Wolf post. I intend to make customs for Jennifer Winson and Andery Kerensky as well (and I'm open to suggestions in that area).
« Last Edit: 07 February 2011, 01:31:20 by Kojak »

- Klarg1

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #73 on: 07 February 2011, 03:30:32 »
Well, the Circean PPs are coming along nicely. I'm about a third of the way done, should be finished in the next few nights.

- Klarg1

Hawkeye Jim

• Captain
  • I'm small but sneaky
« Reply #74 on: 07 February 2011, 12:05:50 »
I noticed that just on Arcadia you used at least one of every mech that might have been availiable. I bet that was fun to do!

I also noticed that you included some tank designs I've never heard of. Now I can go do some more research. I always enjoy that.

Hawkeye Jim

• Captain
  • I'm small but sneaky
« Reply #75 on: 07 February 2011, 12:14:06 »
Not to be too critical, FF, but your wonderful document is getting pretty lengthy. It's already over 100 pages. Might I suggest breaking it into smaller chunks sorted by planet? When I saved the original Clan stuff, I saved it planet by planet as separate files. Makes it much easier to digest.

Nice piece of work, tho'. I much aapreciate it.

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
« Reply #76 on: 08 February 2011, 01:59:33 »
Not to be too critical, FF, but your wonderful document is getting pretty lengthy. It's already over 100 pages. Might I suggest breaking it into smaller chunks sorted by planet? When I saved the original Clan stuff, I saved it planet by planet as separate files. Makes it much easier to digest.

Nice piece of work, tho'. I much aapreciate it.

OH, I do plan on fixing that.  I was more inclined to deliver everyone (with format issues like you had) the information ASAP.  When all of Kojak's info is posted I'll post an updated PDF, then update it once again by fixing the bulkiness.

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #77 on: 08 February 2011, 04:48:58 »
So now that this is most of the way done, I have to ask: is there anyone out there who'd be interested in an Operation Klondike MegaMek campaign?

- Klarg1

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
« Reply #78 on: 08 February 2011, 20:49:27 »
I'm really interested.  Although, I might be able to do it depending on when people can play.  Right now I'm a little strained on time between Work and School.

Col.Hengist

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #79 on: 08 February 2011, 23:18:00 »
Burrocks used to have a trinary called"Step on Blood Spirits Heads", but the dang Adders made them change it....... ;)

Burrocks,Burrocks...OH wait,I think I remember them. Weren't they that dark caste bunch that kept bugging us Spirits up until they made some weird deal with the Adders to stay alive.

Hawkeye Jim

• Captain
  • I'm small but sneaky
« Reply #80 on: 09 February 2011, 08:14:03 »
Burrocks are good at burrowing and hard to kill. They may be hiding right under your feet.......

Col.Hengist

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #81 on: 09 February 2011, 11:26:23 »
Burrocks are good at burrowing and hard to kill. They may be hiding right under your feet.......

Are you kidding? They're always under foot. I always suggest raid...ok,too far off topic. It was fun teasing but I'll shut up now and enjoy the thread

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #82 on: 21 May 2011, 23:20:48 »
After a long hiatus, I'm pleased to report that the Circean Pentagon Powers are nearly complete. All I have left is the Brotherhood of Fianna. So I should be posting them in the relatively near future.

- Klarg1

Col.Hengist

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #83 on: 21 May 2011, 23:34:36 »
Exxxcelent

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #84 on: 22 May 2011, 00:26:43 »
Here are the first four, all from the Northern Habitable Zone.

- Klarg1

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #85 on: 22 May 2011, 00:28:07 »
Here's the last two from the Northern Zone and first two from the Southern Habitable Zone.

- Klarg1

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #86 on: 22 May 2011, 00:29:23 »
And finally, the last two from the Southern Zone.

- Klarg1

Hawkeye Jim

• Captain
  • I'm small but sneaky
« Reply #87 on: 22 May 2011, 06:00:17 »
Great. Now I can open these doc files. Since I switched to DSL, I was able to DL the necessary software. Pretty darn cool!

Kojak

• Major
  • Melancon Lives!
« Reply #88 on: 13 November 2011, 02:44:30 »
I haven't posted here in quite some time, but now I'm trying in earnest to start an Operation Klondike campaign via MM. If anyone is interested, let me know here. I'm looking for two to four players, ideally, myself included.

- Klarg1

Hawkeye Jim

• Captain
  • I'm small but sneaky
« Reply #89 on: 13 November 2011, 08:23:48 »
Nice to see you again, Kojak. You write quality stuff.

Register