Author Topic: Terran Brigade/Vale Rangers/Robinson Chevaliers  (Read 1679 times)

lrose

• Master Sergeant
Terran Brigade/Vale Rangers/Robinson Chevaliers
« on: 25 February 2014, 21:40:26 »
In H:RW (p. 32) the Terran Brigade was said to defend the Terran March.  In the FR it is said that the Vale Rangers were the primary combat formation of the Terran March.  Which is correct or are they both correct?

Thanks

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
Re: Terran Brigade/Vale Rangers/Robinson Chevaliers
« Reply #1 on: 25 February 2014, 23:56:28 »
Hi,

Both. Historical: Reunification War covers events nearly 200 years before the point where the 2765 Field Reports are focused.

Thanks,

- Herb

lrose

• Master Sergeant
Re: Terran Brigade/Vale Rangers/Robinson Chevaliers
« Reply #2 on: 26 February 2014, 11:42:58 »
According to H:RW the Terran Brigade was the Terran March forces and all of the surviving units were transferred to the SLDF in 2571.  In FR2765 it says the Vale Rangers were the primary combat formation of the Terran March and fought under Rostov.  Several of these regiments later sided with Alexander against Rostov and these regiments became the core of the Robinson Chevaliers.  My question is was the Terran Brigade another name for the the Vale Rangers or did the Terran March have 2 units- the Terran Brigade and the Vale Rangers or is the entry about the Terran Brigade in H:RW incorrect?

Sorry for not being clearer with my question and thank you for taking the time to answer it - I appreciate it.