Author Topic: MWO: 'Mech Love, Not War Sale!  (Read 3010 times)

Cache

• Captain
    • Lords of the Battlefield
MWO: 'Mech Love, Not War Sale!
« on: 16 February 2013, 14:50:58 »
'Mech Love, Not War

(Offer Available Feb 15th 10am PST to Feb 19th 10am PST)

Double XP Conversion:  One (1) MC = 50 XP converted to GXP!
30% Off MC Price:  The Yen-Lo-Wang!
50% Off MC Price:  The Hula Girl cockpit item!
Free:  One (1) Day of Premium Time, redeemable this Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday! (15th to 19th) - just go here and click the link!

If you haven't given MechWarrior: Online a try, now is a great time.  I started an alt account and used the free day of premium time for 25 matches.  Including the Cadet Bonus (for your first 25 matches) I earned 14 million C-bills.  That's the fastest way you will earn C-bills in game without spending real money.  It is enough to buy an Atlas 7-K, the most expensive Mech in the game.  Not that I'd buy the 7-K because of the XL engine.  What I will do is buy two Cataphracts and have enough left over to customize the load-outs a bit.

Double XP conversion is an incredible deal for paying players (MC) and the Yen-Lo-Wang is a pretty decent ride if you like Centurians... plus the permanent 30% C-bill bonus is niiiice.

Get a start now!  Tuesday is patch day and we'll be getting the Trebuchet! 

If you haven't played in a while, drop in again.  They made a major improvement in netcode that has nearly eliminated lag-shields.  Here's the Dev Update for February.

Register