Author Topic: HBS Battletech Discussion Thread (there may be spoilers)  (Read 169873 times)

Feenix74

• Captain
  • Lam's Phoenix Hawks
Re: HBS Battletech Discussion Thread (there may be spoilers)
« Reply #1470 on: 09 December 2018, 21:29:10 »
Try firing up the GoG Galaxy installer and forcing it to look for an update. When I get home I will screen shot my main menu screen for you so you can see how it now looks with Flashpoint "Installed".
Incoming fire has the right of way.

The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.

Always remember that your weapon was built by the lowest bidder.

- excepts from Murphy's Laws of Combat

Charlie 6

• Captain
« Reply #1471 on: 09 December 2018, 22:03:12 »
Try firing up the GoG Galaxy installer and forcing it to look for an update. When I get home I will screen shot my main menu screen for you so you can see how it now looks with Flashpoint "Installed".
Yup, that was it.

Feenix74

• Captain
  • Lam's Phoenix Hawks
« Reply #1472 on: 09 December 2018, 22:11:24 »
Excellent.

Tip for young players - Darius will pop up and mention that Flashpoint missions are now available and then go back to his wheeling and dealing and not bother telling you any more.

You need to go to the star map navigation screen and you will see any Flashpoint planets haloed in yellow/gold/orange, if you click on the planet it will give you a rundown of the Flashpoint mission that is on offer at that planet.

I have not taken a Flashpoint yet because I do not think I have enough men or materiel to be able to successfully complete one yet plus the cost of getting halfway across the map is a bit much for me at the moment while I concentrate on putting my small mercenary command in a solid financial position.

Good luck and good hunting.
Incoming fire has the right of way.

The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.

Always remember that your weapon was built by the lowest bidder.

- excepts from Murphy's Laws of Combat

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
    • Merc Periphery Guide- Bakunin
Colt Ward
Clan Invasion Backer #149, Leviathans #104

"We come in peace, please ignore the bloodstains."

"Greetings, Mechwarrior. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Daoshen and the Capellan armada."

Bedwyr

• A Sticky Wicket
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • RIP. Again. And again. And again.
« Reply #1474 on: 10 December 2018, 12:43:16 »
Good call, thanks.
Alas poor Photobucket. I knew him Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.

Register