Author Topic: Something wrong with camospecs?  (Read 1734 times)

beachhead1985

• Major
  • 1st SOG; SLDF. "McKenna's Marauders"
    • Kilroy's Wall
Something wrong with camospecs?
« on: 09 April 2016, 00:55:28 »
I've given it a while now, but it's been some time since the last updates to Camospecs after a fairly regular schedule.

It also seems that archives are glitchy; I can search, but it often boots me back to my search results when I click on a particular miniature.

Something in the works, maybe? I know recently some work was done on IWM and I think the main webpage and the forum as well.

Thanks for your time.
Epitaph on an Army of Mercenaries

These, in the day when heaven was falling,      Their shoulders held the sky suspended;
The hour when earth's foundations fled,         They stood, and earth's foundations stay;
Followed their mercenary calling,               What God abandoned, these defended,
And took their wages, and are dead.             And saved the sum of things for pay.

A.E. Housman

God and Davion

• Excelencia Steiner
  • Administrator
  • Major
  • This place for rent
Re: Something wrong with camospecs?
« Reply #1 on: 13 April 2016, 12:01:02 »
We are having problems after a change in the former server. We are working on it.
We are back again... but we never forget Albatross

beachhead1985

• Major
  • 1st SOG; SLDF. "McKenna's Marauders"
    • Kilroy's Wall
Re: Something wrong with camospecs?
« Reply #2 on: 13 April 2016, 15:43:39 »
Thanks! I find this a very useful tool when assembling mechs.
Epitaph on an Army of Mercenaries

These, in the day when heaven was falling,      Their shoulders held the sky suspended;
The hour when earth's foundations fled,         They stood, and earth's foundations stay;
Followed their mercenary calling,               What God abandoned, these defended,
And took their wages, and are dead.             And saved the sum of things for pay.

A.E. Housman

Register