Author Topic: Non-Battletech: Warships!  (Read 16475 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Re: Non-Battletech: Warships!
« Reply #60 on: 16 January 2020, 14:21:03 »
Nobody will spend their precious free time responding to my simple request, therefore none of my precious free time will be spent fixing any of them.
I am sorry, this is one of them.
Some naval minis! Most are from GHQ, the Texas, Kuznetsov, and subs are from Viking Forge.

First off for the USN, the Virginia-class CGN-39 USS Texas and Ticonderoga-class CG-70 USS Lake Erie:

Up next, the Arleigh Burke-class DDG-64 USS Carney and DDG-61 USS Ramage, and Oliver Hazard Perry-class FFG-58 USS Samuel B. Roberts:

A combined shot of all of my USN minis completed thus far:

Up next, the Russians!

A couple surface combatants, the Slava-class Marshal Ustinov and Udaloy-class Severomorsk:

This one was posted before a few years back, but with improved photography(and some serious dusting), the Admiral Flota Sovetskogo Soyuza Kuznetsov-class Admiral Flota Sovetskogo Soyuza Kuznetsov(Yes, I did post that twice just to be a berk. :) ):

Subs! The Typhoon(Akula)-class Dmitri Donskoi and Severstal, and the Sierra(Barrakuda)-class Kostroma, Nizhniy Novgorod, and Pskov:

And again, a combined view:

All of these ships are in 1/2400 scale. For perspective, all of the surface vessels save the Kuznetsov are mounted on bases that are 3/4" wide.

That's it for now. Up next, I'm currently working on an Amphibious Ready Group centered on the USS Iwo Jima, and then I'll likely work up some Belgian and Japanese ships.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

Wolf72

• Captain
« Reply #61 on: 16 January 2020, 21:44:02 »
Nobody will spend their precious free time responding to my simple request, therefore none of my precious free time will be spent fixing any of them.

Totally sounds like a mish-mash of Arya Stark's training.  FYI, pics looked fine to me.
"We're caught in the moon's gravitational pull, what do we do?!"

CI KS #1357; Merc KS #9798

"We're sending a squad up."

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
« Reply #62 on: 16 January 2020, 22:02:23 »
I'm having the same issue Wrangler is having, including the post he quoted today.  Photo is blurred out with the giant watermark over it.  I've never used Photobucket.

Hope that adds some insight to the problem. :)
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Because overkill is underrated my friend.  -John "Hannibal" Smith

Unit/Scheme of the Month Master Index

Ruger

• BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
« Reply #63 on: 17 January 2020, 05:21:35 »
I'm having the same issue Wrangler is having, including the post he quoted today.  Photo is blurred out with the giant watermark over it.  I've never used Photobucket.

Hope that adds some insight to the problem. :)

Same here as far as the blurry pictures.

Ruger
"If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly

"Who I am is where I stand. Where I stand is where I fall...Stand with me." - The Doctor, The Doctor Falls, Doctor Who

Ghost0402

• Lieutenant
« Reply #64 on: 18 January 2020, 12:52:25 »
The whole first page.  Figured that was fairly descriptive, but whatever.
"Kiss my hairy ass Falcon,"  Star Colonel Onyx,  17th Wolf Regulars Cluster, Clan Wolf  Wars of Reaving.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #65 on: 19 January 2020, 19:35:05 »
Woah. I can see the pictures now. There nice ships.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #66 on: 19 January 2020, 19:37:45 »
Still blurry and watermarked here...  ???

Ruger

• BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
« Reply #67 on: 19 January 2020, 22:15:22 »
Still blurry and watermarked here...  ???

Same.

Ruger
"If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly

"Who I am is where I stand. Where I stand is where I fall...Stand with me." - The Doctor, The Doctor Falls, Doctor Who

Starbuck

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #68 on: 20 January 2020, 15:00:48 »
Re: blurred photobucket pictures

and here's the really strange thing:
using the notebook - pics are blurred as quoted by Wrangler, but using my tablet - all is fine.
(checked this with Firefox and Opera)
"You promised me Mars colonies. Instead, I got Facebook."
Buzz Aldrin

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #69 on: 20 January 2020, 21:45:20 »
So...it's Weirdo's pictures are only blurry when i'm on my PC, but on my droid phone..their not?