Author Topic: Tartan Brigade, RWR questions...  (Read 1535 times)

1000heathens

• Private
  • Liberty or Death
Tartan Brigade, RWR questions...
« on: 03 October 2013, 15:42:57 »
Good Afternoon,

Has there ever been an official scheme and/or symbol (especially symbol) for the Rim World Republic Tartan Brigade?

Also, were the Tartan Brigade dissolved/absorbed after the Amaris Republican Guard took over as household guard, or kept active, and simply shifted elsewhere?

Basically, I'm wanting to build the entire Tartan Brigade for a huge Amaris Civil War campaign, and I'm trying to stay as accurate as possible.

Thanks in advance for your help.
You've thrown us out, then fenced us in. You've called us renegades and murderers, yet you praise us for our resilience and determination. You've despised us in times of weakness and praised us when we were strong. You've alternately abandoned us to our fate and courted us when it suited your pleasure. Is it any wonder that we guard our wallets when you offer us your so-called friendship? Isn't it enough to know that we sicken at the sight of your kind?
-From Commodore Sigur Fonn's speech to the Terran Ambassador, reported in the Osaka Morning Shimbun, Terra, October 15, 2415

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
Re: Tartan Brigade, RWR questions...
« Reply #1 on: 07 October 2013, 00:29:08 »
Hi,

In order: Nope. Dissolved.

Thanks,

- Herb

1000heathens

• Private
  • Liberty or Death
Re: Tartan Brigade, RWR questions...
« Reply #2 on: 07 October 2013, 22:40:47 »
Well then.

Crap.

On to the next idea, I suppose. Thanks anyway!
You've thrown us out, then fenced us in. You've called us renegades and murderers, yet you praise us for our resilience and determination. You've despised us in times of weakness and praised us when we were strong. You've alternately abandoned us to our fate and courted us when it suited your pleasure. Is it any wonder that we guard our wallets when you offer us your so-called friendship? Isn't it enough to know that we sicken at the sight of your kind?
-From Commodore Sigur Fonn's speech to the Terran Ambassador, reported in the Osaka Morning Shimbun, Terra, October 15, 2415

Register