Author Topic: BattleTech Long Island II  (Read 172565 times)

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
Re: BattleTech Long Island II
« Reply #1200 on: 01 December 2020, 12:28:02 »
To: Major Franks, Colonel Grayjoy, and Kapten Bjomsen.
Re: Relocation of Winter’s Dream

Due to the ongoing security issues on Shinrin it has been decided that one of the GSF units will be moved to Camp Senshi to reinforce the 6th Ghost. Winter’s Dream will be moving out to its new post in the next few days when transport is ready.
Kapten Bjomsen Camp Senshi has room for your civilians as well, but if you want them to stay at Camp Haken that is also fine.

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1201 on: 01 December 2020, 17:58:09 »
To: Chiji/Tai-sa Saganami, Sho-sa Josef, Cho-sa Westfield , Sho-sa Kalakaua, Major Franks, Captain Bonanno, Major Cranson, Colonel Grayjoy, Tai-i Roads, Kapten Bjomsen and Major Bosche.

As some of you already know members of my GomGuard security force were involved in a battle with force of Word of Blake a few days ago. For the others that did not know I am informing of this at this time. This action took place about 30 kilometers south-west of the ComStar station. My forces stopped most WoB units but some did slip past and are now operating in the area around the station. The ComGuard unit involved took some causalities but nothing too serious. This unit will be of limited service until they can repair the damage taken due to this action. I am forced to keep more of the ComGuard units close to the station until the WoB units that got past my first line are found. The good news is that we do have personal from this unit and are questioning them to see just what Word of Blake is doing on world. I will have units to work with the defense of Nijero but just not as many.
Major? NEIN! O-6 pay grade is Colonel, "Duke" preferred
Windage and elevation Mrs. Langdon. Windage and elevation."

Maranthain

• Sergeant
    • Winter's Dream Mercenary Unit
« Reply #1202 on: 01 December 2020, 23:33:46 »
TO: Elisio Aguiar Tekeda, Major Franks, and Colonel Grayjoy
RE: Relocation of Winter's Dream

Thank you for the advanced notice. While it may complicate things a bit, we would like to retain our civilians at the base our military force is at. Therefore, they will be coming with us. As far as a new operational zone, please inform the other units occupying the base that we will be good neighbors, and quiet ones as well. I look forward to serving in the new area. If possible, please set up a meeting between the commander of the 6th Ghost and myself at the soonest opportunity. I'd like to get off on the right foot with their commander. I can get transport out there for myself if the meeting will take place before the transfer.

Kapten Bjornsen
Strength Through Perseverance

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1203 on: 02 December 2020, 11:36:33 »
While "Duke" is imitating a racquetball  bouncing from meeting to meeting. The rest of unit gets accommodated in their new quarters, mech and vehicle bays, HQ, and Hilo. They are frequently observed out in Hilo in groups of no less than squad/ lance size augmented and  non augmented. The only battle armor observed will be Inner Sphere.Learning the ins and outs, short cuts, nooks and crannies of Hilo.

A day long meet and greet is/ or will be held so that as many citizens of Hilo can meet their new neighbors of the LoD, and less hostile toward the Gaijin formerly of the Fedcom and more neighborly.
   All members of LoD will attend on a rotational basis, on each rotation there will be a mix of techs, BA troops(not in suits)., mechwarriors, and vehicle crews. Senior techs, Officers, and senior NCOs will be on the look out for potential hires for appropriate sections.

Circfed

• Recruit
« Reply #1204 on: 04 December 2020, 23:58:50 »
Dearest Precentor,
        It has come to my knowledge that there are salvagable Mechs on Planet that we may procure to speed My units recovery. Notably a Crab, a Guillotine and perchance an Orion. Would you be so bold as to speak with Ms. Hammond about the possible purchase of said wares So as I may rejoin the fight to protect our humble estate and help the GSF.
   Your Humble Adept,
               Barry

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #1205 on: 05 December 2020, 21:23:40 »
Dearest Precentor,
        It has come to my knowledge that there are salvagable Mechs on Planet that we may procure to speed My units recovery. Notably a Crab, a Guillotine and perchance an Orion. Would you be so bold as to speak with Ms. Hammond about the possible purchase of said wares So as I may rejoin the fight to protect our humble estate and help the GSF.
   Your Humble Adept,
               Barry

Adept Barry
   I will look into this. Keep in mind your unit is getting priority in the service bays and units salvaged after your lase engagement is also at that level.

Precentor Wilks

OOG: Just because you work for the phone company does not mean you get to hear all the phone calls  ::)

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #1206 on: 05 December 2020, 21:24:57 »
TO: Elisio Aguiar Tekeda, Major Franks, and Colonel Grayjoy
RE: Relocation of Winter's Dream

Thank you for the advanced notice. While it may complicate things a bit, we would like to retain our civilians at the base our military force is at. Therefore, they will be coming with us. As far as a new operational zone, please inform the other units occupying the base that we will be good neighbors, and quiet ones as well. I look forward to serving in the new area. If possible, please set up a meeting between the commander of the 6th Ghost and myself at the soonest opportunity. I'd like to get off on the right foot with their commander. I can get transport out there for myself if the meeting will take place before the transfer.

Kapten Bjornsen

To: Kapten Bjomsen
Re: Relocation

Sir My unit and I welcome you and your unit. We are looking forward to working with you on the security issues here on Shinrin. You and yours making noise is not the problem others making noise is the problem.

Sho-sa Kalakaua Kono

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #1207 on: 05 December 2020, 21:40:28 »
While "Duke" is imitating a racquetball  bouncing from meeting to meeting. The rest of unit gets accommodated in their new quarters, mech and vehicle bays, HQ, and Hilo. They are frequently observed out in Hilo in groups of no less than squad/ lance size augmented and  non augmented. The only battle armor observed will be Inner Sphere.Learning the ins and outs, short cuts, nooks and crannies of Hilo.

A day long meet and greet is/ or will be held so that as many citizens of Hilo can meet their new neighbors of the LoD, and less hostile toward the Gaijin formerly of the Fedcom and more neighborly.
   All members of LoD will attend on a rotational basis, on each rotation there will be a mix of techs, BA troops(not in suits)., mechwarriors, and vehicle crews. Senior techs, Officers, and senior NCOs will be on the look out for potential hires for appropriate sections.

“Duke” will fly into Youshi for meetings.
The people of Hilo will come to these meet and greets that L o D holds. They will talk with the L o D members that are around. They will find that many are from military families and very happy with life on Nejiro. They also are adjusting to all the off worlders that have been around for the last 8 months.

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1208 on: 05 December 2020, 22:39:49 »
Do any of the locals show interest in being willing to be hired on as staff( general) or as  astechs?

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #1209 on: 06 December 2020, 08:20:25 »
Do any of the locals show interest in being willing to be hired on as staff( general) or as  astechs?

some do. general jobs. some will have been working at Camp Haken and will be needing work as Winter's Dream will be moving out.

On a different note I have setup Dec 27 as the next game. We may or may not get to play it is all up to how things stand with the bug  xp

we will be limited to 6 players because of said bug  :-[

Dave do you want to play out your test out for your unit?
« Last Edit: 06 December 2020, 08:24:08 by shadhawk »

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1210 on: 06 December 2020, 17:05:51 »
I hope to be there this time, but I can make no guarantees.  Our "leadership" has declared the teachers disposable, so we're likely to be heavily exposed to Covid. 

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1211 on: 06 December 2020, 17:10:21 »
I hope to be there this time, but I can make no guarantees.  Our "leadership" has declared the teachers disposable, so we're likely to be heavily exposed to Covid.

Sad to hear. Been there, done that. I even have multiple T-shirts, ribbons, and awards.

IronbornGreyjoy

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1212 on: 07 December 2020, 13:44:07 »
some do. general jobs. some will have been working at Camp Haken and will be needing work as Winter's Dream will be moving out.

On a different note I have setup Dec 27 as the next game. We may or may not get to play it is all up to how things stand with the bug  xp

we will be limited to 6 players because of said bug  :-[

Dave do you want to play out your test out for your unit?

That can be done if the time exists.  I still have the rules we agreed on.  The only difference is that there will be an extra 'Mech up for grabs (the Guillotine).

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #1213 on: 07 December 2020, 14:01:22 »
That can be done if the time exists.  I still have the rules we agreed on.  The only difference is that there will be an extra 'Mech up for grabs (the Guillotine).

that is no problem. as long as the bug does mess things up

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1214 on: 07 December 2020, 17:10:10 »
guillotine up for grabs? how does L o D get in on this action?

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #1215 on: 07 December 2020, 18:06:38 »
guillotine up for grabs? how does L o D get in on this action?

You don't. These are units the Ironborn own and are holding trials for them among people in the unit to pilot them.

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1216 on: 07 December 2020, 18:54:34 »
ok :popcorn:

IronbornGreyjoy

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1217 on: 13 December 2020, 04:41:51 »
      Her hands over her mouth, Fuka stared at the billboard detailing the rules and participants in the Ironborn Battlemech trials, seeing her name printed in both Chinese and English.  Her nerves were afire with excitement and tension, as if she was about to jump out of her skin and scream.  At first, Fuka had never intended to try out to become a MechWarrior.  It had seemed like the impossible dream of the schoolgirl who everyone made fun of for her obsession with the multi-meter tall war machines and how they worked.  If only they could see me now, she thought to herself. 
     Originally, Fuka had accompanied Maria, Tristan and Julia to the Enclave in the hopes of helping her aku-nee-san, Julia earn a place where she now stood.  However, once again, Col. Greyjoy had reiterated that Julia was too valuable as the Ironborn's assistant chief technician and engineer to be allowed to become a MechWarrior.  It was a bit of a shock when not just Julia, but Tristan and Maria Botley had suggested that she take Maria's place in the trials, as the woman now had her own Battlemech that was exclusively hers.  Given the chance to live out what had, heretofore, only been part of her wildest fantasies, how could she say no?  You should go for it, kid. Maria had told her when she agreed to sponsor her for the tournament.  Julia had given her similar encouragement, telling her not to do it for her, but rather for herself.  The Colonel had no objection to her sponsorship and had even wished her good luck.
     And now here I am.  Fuka thought.  What had made it all the sweeter was the fact that she'd been assigned the Grand Dragon, the very 'Mech she'd been maintaining for so long.  I am going to win this.  Fuka looked over at the aforementioned 'Mech with bright and unwavering eyes.  And when I do, I'm going to give you your name.

"Hey, you there!"  Came a feminine voice, waking Fuka from her reverie.  Looking around, she saw an 18 year old girl dressed in a cooling vest and shorts, carrying a neurohelmet.  Her eyes widened as she saw that the newcomer looked almost exactly like Maria, only younger and with a different eye color.  Her hair was short, asymmetrically styled over the left side of her head, and dyed a bright shade of purple.  She looked Fuka up and down smiling, reminding Fuka of the horny guys she used to serve at the restaurant she had previously worked at before joining the Ironborn.  "What're you doing here?"  She asked.

"Finding my 'Mech assignment."  Fuka responded, indicating her name on the billboard.

"What?"  The girl seemed perplexed, not quite believing what Fuka was saying.  Seeing her name, the girl snapped her fingers.  "Ooooohhh, so you're the new girl the 'rents picked to replace Cousin Julie.  Fuka, right?"  Fuka nodde in assent.  Pointing to herself, the girl continued.  "I'm Isolde Botley.  I don't know what you did that convinced Mom and Dad to let you in, but I'm the one who's going to win this.  Buuuut, if you want to hang out and...get to know each other better, maybe we can hook up later."

"Oh God, Isolde, you are soooo gross."  Another voice, also female and even younger, came from behind Isolde.  Standing there was a reddish-brown haired teenager, perhaps 15 or 16, dressed in a grey school dress uniform and glasses.  Again, Fuka could see a resemblance to Maria, but with more of Tristan's features evident.  They must be siblings, she thought.

"Nobody asked you, Lourdes."  Isolde said indignantly.  "Don't you have an exam to take or some giant textbook to read?"

"Heh.  I'm surprised you actually know what you're supposed to do with books, given all the time I had to tutor you."  The younger girl, Lourdes, snapped back, adjusting the bridge of her glasses.

"Oh yeah,"  Isolde growled, "I didn't see you complaining when I had to save your ass from bullies all the time.  Maybe if you weren't such a nerd."

Fuka couldn't help but chuckle at the interplay between what were obviously sisters, but she couldn't help but think of Maria and Julia as she watched their childish spat.

"CHILDREN!!!"  A very loud, very male voice rang out.  Stomping his way towards them, a tall blond Scandinavian man wearing a field uniform advanced with a disgusted scowl.  He was all hard edges and lean muscle. with a face seemingly chiseled from granite that was only made scarier by his prosthetic left arm and a left eye that had been replaced by an augmetic one and a jagged scar that went from his forehead, through where his eye should have been, and terminating at the end of his chin.  Staring at the siblings, he snarled in accented English, "You DISGRACE yourselves with your banter.  But, what can I expect given who your mother is.  Why anyone would accept someone like YOU into this unit, Isolde, is quite beyond my comprehension."  He then turned to Fuka.  "And YOU..."  His icy blue eyes bore into Fuka.  "You don't belong in these trials, young lady.  You're not one of us, not family, anyway.  Another of Maria Botley's bad decisions.  If you know what's good for you, you'll withdraw from this competition immediately.  And you don't, well, I have no problem humiliating you too."  Scanning the billboard once and finding his name, the man turned on his heel and walked off.

Isolde made a face behind the man's back as he walked away and turned back to Fuka.  "Who in the hell was that?"  Fuka asked the elder Botley sister.
"Oh, him."  Isolde responded.  "That's Jurgen Blacktyde.  He's always had a massive stick shoved up his ass, but he's only gotten worse since his dad retired and left him in charge of House Blacktyde.  Let's just say that he really hates our mom."
"Why?"
"Because he blames Mom for what happened to his eye and arm."  Lourdes explained. 
"He was ordered to support Mom when she advanced too far into enemy territory once."  Isolde added.  "Got his 'Mech destroyed and, well, you saw him.  He's despised her ever since."
"He's also a bit chauvinist.  He's called our Mom the worst names."  Lourdes continued.  "Whore, slut, cuckold.  Says she keeps Dad whipped and collared."
"Best just to ignore him."  Isolde finished.  "Unless, of course, you wanna team up against him and shut him up?"
Fuka laughed at that.  "I'll think about it.  Which 'Mech did you get assigned, Isolde?"
"The Anubis."  Isolde answered.  "I was hoping I'd get my brother Lorren's Wolverine, but Meifeng's been training me with the Anubis, so I'm familiar with it.  What did you get?"
"The Grand Dragon." Fuka said proudly.
"GET OUT!"  Isolde shouted in exasperation.  "They gave you a heavy?!"
"I'm familiar with her."  Fuka explained.  "I've been maintaining it for a few months now."
"Lucky."
"Looks like she'll have you outgunned, Isolde."  Lourdes interjected.  "That should keep you on your toes."
"Heh.  Just so you know, I'm not gonna a tech beat me here.  So you better watch out, Fuka-chan.  Come on, Lourdes, before anybody else decides to try and scold us."  Isolde and her sister nodded to Fuka before walking off.

Fuka shook her head as she watched them go.  She's definitely Maria-san's daughter.  She was about to leave when she bumped into a man and woman walking up to the billboard.  The man reminded Fuka of Col. Greyjoy, but younger and a bit more handsome, with longish brown hair and a stubbly beard.  The woman was frighteningly similar to Jurgen, but her features were softer and her expression more open with a mane of long braided blonde hair and ocean blue eyes.
"Sumimasen."  Fuka bowed her head.
"No need for that."  The man said.  "We're all equals here.  You don't look like a family member.  Did my brother sponsor you?"
"Brother?"  Fuka asked.
"Sorry." The man scratched the back of his head.  "I mean the Colonel.  My name is Victarion Greyjoy.  The Colonel is my older brother."  Gesturing to the woman by his side, he added, "This is my wife, Freyja."
"Ahh.  I didn't know the Colonel had a brother."  Fuka perked up.  "I'm Fuka Hiyami.  I was sponsored by Tristan and Maria Botley, as well as by Julia Goodbrother."
"Pleased to meet you, Miss Hiyami."  Victarion shook her hand, followed by Freyja doing the same.  "I guess that means we'll be opponents in the trials unless we end up on the same team in the lance vs. lance battles.  We were just about to look to see which 'Mechs we'll be assigned to in the tournament."
Stepping back to the billboard, Fuka followed them and found their names and 'Mechs.  Not surprisingly, Victarion would be running the Colonel's Marauder, while Freyja would be driving Lorren's Wolverine.
"Hmm.  Good choices."  Freyja remarked.
Victarion shook his head.  "Euron's showing me too much favoritism.  I don't need Crow's Eye to ensure a victory.  But I guess it can't be helped."
"I think it's good fit."  Fuka said in agreement with Freyja.  "The Marauder is a great 'Mech, and Chief Tech Hoare keeps it running in awesome shape.  You should be glad the Colonel trusts you so much with his own machine."
Victarion laughed.  "I hope you're right about that.  So I guess I'll see you on the battlefield, Miss Hiyami.  Good luck to you."
"And to you."  Fuka bowed again.
Nodding, Victarion and his wife retreated from the billboard.
Wow, so many challengers, thought Fuka as she watched them leave.  Still, I can't worry about that.  Maria-san and Julia-nee-san are counting on me.  I won't let them down.  I won't let myself down.  Still nervous, Fuka returned to her quarters to prepare.  The trials would start soon, and she needed to be ready.

IronbornGreyjoy

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1218 on: 13 December 2020, 11:38:12 »
Across the hangar bay, Julia was filling out the repair invoices for the parts needed to fix the Ironborn's new Phoenix Hawk and Guillotine Battlemechs.
"Let's see."  She recited, "Gyro repair parts for a 45 ton 'Mech.  Gyro repair parts for a 70 ton 'Mech, repair parts for a GM 270 engine.  Repair parts for an Octagon Tartrac System C sensor suite.  One Harmon large laser for the P-Hawk, one shoulder actuator, an upper arm actuator, myomer bundles and wiring  to refabricate the left arm of the Guillotine as well as a Sunglow Type 2 large laser to complete the rebuild.  Not to mention 1 'Mech class single heat sink we're going to have to buy from Mr. Corrado 'cause they don't make them native here."
"Hey, Jules, what's up?" Julia turned to see her cousin ascending the gantry up to the cockpit.  "Hard at work or hardly working?"  Maria said with a smile.
"Just tallying up what we need to fix your ride here, Mari."  Julia answered, helping Maria up.  "One month in the repair bay and the right parts, she should be up and running again."
"Actually, that's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about."  Said Maria.  "See, I appreciate everything you're doing to get me back in the saddle again, Jules.  So I was thinking, given that Euron won't let you compete in the skill trials, which I think is seriously unfair, that, mayyybe, if I'm ever unavailable and the mood strikes you, if you wanted to take her out..."
Julia looked at Maria oddly.  "Spit it out, Mari.  What are you saying?"
Maria chuckled.  "Simple, I want you to be my "ready five"."
That got Julia's attention.  "Really?"
"Yeah."  Maria smiled widely.  "See, this 'Mech here, this here is my big f*** you to "Little Euron".  I earned my place in the cockpit when he was still living in his brother's shadow.  I won't be dictated by him or anybody else what I can and can't do.  And you, you're the closest thing I have left to a sibling, now that Roderick and Marron are dead."  The mention of her brothers made Maria nostalgic for a moment before she continued.  "So when I see you in the same position, you're crazy if you think I'm not gonna do anything about it.  I don't care what restrictions our fearless leader puts on you, as far as I'm concerned, you're already a warrior.  You're a Goodbrother, Jules, just like me.  So say it with me, F*** Euron!"
Julia laughed out loud.  She was about to repeat Maria's words, when Jurgen's tirade cut across the hangar.  Staring that direction, Maria growled as she saw that the subjects of Jurgen's intimidations were none other than Fuka and her two daughters, Isolde and Lourdes.
"That son of a---"  Maria was about to shout back it him when Julia stopped her.
"Forget it, Mari."  She persuaded.  "He's not worth it.  Besides, he's under a lot more stress now that he's the head of the table in House Blacktyde now.  How would it look for him if he couldn't at least equal Stygg as a 'MechWarrior?"
"Still, he's waay outta line."  Maria returned.  "Yelling at my kids like that.  Maybe I oughta take his other eye and give him a matching set."
"Not something I'd really wanna see, cous."  Julia returned to the subject at hand.  "But, if you really want to make me your ready five and you can actually do it, consider your invitation accepted."
"Hey, you know me, Jules."  Maria smiled again.  "I do what I want, when I want, and with who I want."
"Didn't really need to hear that last part, Mari."  And the two cousins started laughing.
"So,"  Maria challenged, "are ya gonna say it or not?  I'm not gonna your agreement unless you say it."
"OK."  Julia conceded.  "You win.  F*** Euron!"
"Now you're gettin' it."  Said Maria.

In his office, Euron sneezed.  Is somebody talking about me behind my back?  He wondered.

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1219 on: 13 December 2020, 13:15:19 »
IronbornGreyjoy,
  What size gyro does the P-Hawk need?

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1220 on: 13 December 2020, 14:29:21 »
Ironborn Greyjoy:

I don't know how you are organizing these trials but if you are in need of OPFOR assistance. LoD are willing to assist.

IronbornGreyjoy

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1221 on: 13 December 2020, 17:49:59 »
Ironborn Greyjoy:

I don't know how you are organizing these trials but if you are in need of OPFOR assistance. LoD are willing to assist.

Thank you.  Please post whatever troops you can spare to use as OpFor.

The tournament will have 4 stages: the first two in the simulators, the last two in real 'Mechs with simulated damage.  Any other questions can be answered by me or Anthony.

IronbornGreyjoy

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1222 on: 13 December 2020, 17:50:58 »
IronbornGreyjoy,

The same size gyro any other 45 ton "Mech uses, I would guess.

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1223 on: 13 December 2020, 19:15:03 »
Let me know if you need a 3 ton gyro.

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1224 on: 13 December 2020, 20:15:16 »

The tournament will have 4 stages: the first two in the simulators, the last two in real 'Mechs with simulated damage.  Any other questions can be answered by me or Anthony.

After the extended voyage here when I asked for volunteers to assist you, The unit as a whole volunteered. :D

IronbornGreyjoy

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1225 on: 13 December 2020, 20:26:33 »
After the extended voyage here when I asked for volunteers to assist you, The unit as a whole volunteered. :D

Cool.   :thumbsup:

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #1226 on: 13 December 2020, 21:32:54 »
IronbornGreyjoy,

3 ton. gyro weight goes by engine rating. 1 ton gyro for engines up to 100, 2 ton for 101 to 200, 3 ton for 201 to 300 and 4 ton for 301 to 400.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #1227 on: 13 December 2020, 21:41:53 »

any units people want to supply for the last two stages please post them. looking to run them in the new year as long as the bug gives us  :thumbsup:

IronbornGreyjoy

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #1228 on: 14 December 2020, 19:39:42 »
3 ton. gyro weight goes by engine rating. 1 ton gyro for engines up to 100, 2 ton for 101 to 200, 3 ton for 201 to 300 and 4 ton for 301 to 400.

Thanks for the info.  I also need a total on the parts Julia compiled in my earlier thread posts.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #1229 on: 14 December 2020, 19:43:52 »
Thanks for the info.  I also need a total on the parts Julia compiled in my earlier thread posts.

The Phoenix Hawk sheet I gave you last game had all the info on the back. I will do the same for the Guillotine for the next game. As long as the bug lets us get together  ::)