Author Topic: Pittsburgh, PA - Western Pennsylvania  (Read 15855 times)

Face

• Corporal
Pittsburgh, PA - Western Pennsylvania
« on: 26 January 2011, 20:53:24 »
I would once again like to ask if there is anyone in my area looking to get a game going sometime. I live on the eastern side of town and the closest gaming store is in Greensburg, but I am willing to travel some if there are games to be played.
Quote from: Darzoni
A Mad Cat, honey, is what happens when a Marauder and Catapult love each other very much.

House Davie Merc

• Lieutenant
Re: Pittsburgh, PA - Western Pennsylvania
« Reply #1 on: 27 January 2011, 17:40:40 »
Greensburg is pretty far for me.

Wish I still lived out that way .

I'm in south central PA on the border with Maryland .

I might not  mind traveling sometime but unfortunately I work on Saturdays
and a lot of game stores are closed on Sundays .

There's a LOT of Battletech players in PA but it's hard to
match up days off with the ones I know.

Maybe we should set up an offical PA thread here and on other
forums and get a basic map of the locations of PA players.

Face

• Corporal
« Reply #2 on: 27 January 2011, 23:14:45 »
Works for me. There is a small group that get's together (mostly) monthly and plays but that's on the northern side of Pittsburgh. Not exactly convenient.

Regardless, I offer an open invitation to anyone in the area wanting to get together somehow/someway.
Quote from: Darzoni
A Mad Cat, honey, is what happens when a Marauder and Catapult love each other very much.

Ghost0402

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: 17 June 2011, 16:31:17 »
I'm on the west side for the next 8 weeks.  Are there any stores that carry CBT in the area?  My google fu isnt having much luck.
"Kiss my hairy ass Falcon,"  Star Colonel Onyx,  17th Wolf Regulars Cluster, Clan Wolf  Wars of Reaving.

bulletmagnet954

• Recruit
« Reply #4 on: 11 March 2014, 20:01:52 »
Sorry I know this is an old topic but I just joined and I live in the Derry/Latrobe area. I have been away from Battletech since the 90's and I am looking to get back into it. Greensburg is not very far for me.

robbodrum

• Recruit
« Reply #5 on: 04 March 2022, 14:28:09 »
I'll dust this one off...anybody else in the Pittsburgh area playing BT these days?

Ghost0402

• Lieutenant
« Reply #6 on: 04 March 2022, 14:37:50 »
I'll dust this one off...anybody else in the Pittsburgh area playing BT these days?
There used to be a regular game over by the colleges.  Not sure if there is still a group or not.  Haven't played down there in a few years now.
"Kiss my hairy ass Falcon,"  Star Colonel Onyx,  17th Wolf Regulars Cluster, Clan Wolf  Wars of Reaving.

FastConcentrate8

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #7 on: 31 May 2022, 20:46:03 »
I'm just North of the Pittsburgh Area in Butler County. It's a 30 minute drive down to the city for me. However, I don't have an army yet. I've mainly been a lurker and lore interested guy but I'm looking at picking up the starter box and the Game of Armored Combat Box soon for my birthday.

Ismar

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Recruit
« Reply #8 on: 28 July 2022, 09:27:29 »
There’s a new game store, Griffon’s Lair Pittsburgh, just off McKnight Road on Babcock.  There’s a growing Battletech presense.  Every other Friday is an ongoing narrative campaign anyone can join.  The next one is this Friday.

The store has a good Facebook group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/379782500648146
Catalyst Demo Agent #227, Pittsburgh, PA
"Use the Force Harry"
 - Gandalf

SShifflett

• Recruit
« Reply #9 on: 28 July 2022, 22:17:17 »
There is a new group formed at SCG Hobby Latrobe. We play every Wednesday afternoon starting at ~ 3:30PM playing until the store closes at 8PM. If there were more interest I'm sure we could expand the days that BattleTech is played.

Ismar

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Recruit
« Reply #10 on: 04 August 2022, 06:56:04 »
This past Tuesday we had a nice 4-player game of Alpha Strike, at Griffon's Lair.  If you are still looking for some BT games, check out their Facebook group and post when you want to play.
Catalyst Demo Agent #227, Pittsburgh, PA
"Use the Force Harry"
 - Gandalf