Author Topic: Russellville AR. BT planning meeting.  (Read 1011 times)

sounguru

• Master Sergeant
  • When all else fails shoot the messenger.
Russellville AR. BT planning meeting.
« on: 22 November 2022, 12:29:42 »
We are trying to get a BT group going here in Russellville and will be meeting for our planning meeting to setup what the group wants to do down the road. We will be meeting at Good Game the Thursday after Thanksgiving @7 just look or ask for William or the BT nerd and they will make sure we meetup.
There would be less humans if they were tastier....

Fallen_Raven

• Major
Re: Russellville AR. BT planning meeting.
« Reply #1 on: 22 November 2022, 17:53:11 »
I spent 8 years across three owners trying to get something going and nobody was interested!  :P But seriously, I'll try to make it. Do you need me to bring anything?
Subtlety is for those who lack a bigger gun.

The Battletech Forums: The best friends you'll ever fire high-powered weaponry at.-JadeHellbringer

sounguru

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: 22 November 2022, 18:30:24 »
I spent 8 years across three owners trying to get something going and nobody was interested!  :P But seriously, I'll try to make it. Do you need me to bring anything?

Nope this first meeting is to see how many we can troll up and knock heads on what we want to achieve. Plus set things like day and time to play etc. We really are not gonna put a hard press on until after the holidays gives me time to plan, set down rules, and gather gaming needs. I have run other groups before started from scratch and there are things I will do like go paint in the store and try to make it a fair balanced and fun enviroment to be in thru the stories lines, the twist, and the fun times we have.

Alaxandir

• Recruit
« Reply #3 on: 04 December 2022, 05:05:22 »
I am interested, however I live about an hour and a half away from Russellville (I'm closer to NEA). But there's no reason I couldn't make the occasional game.

sounguru

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: 04 December 2022, 09:04:23 »
I am interested, however I live about an hour and a half away from Russellville (I'm closer to NEA). But there's no reason I couldn't make the occasional game.

Feel free anytime i am thinking of running a special game once a month that won't be part of the campaign so much but just a fun slugfest for everyone.

Register