Author Topic: Sol Nations Debating Society  (Read 3560 times)

Arkansas Warrior

• Lieutenant Colonel
Sol Nations Debating Society
« on: 19 October 2011, 13:04:36 »
Some time in the not so distant future, man has colonized the solar system.  The old nations of earth as we knew them are gone, but new ones (and perhaps some old ones?) have arisen to take their place.  Many more are extant amongst the planets, moons, and other bodies of the system.  Now, at some indeterminant place on Earth, their leaders, or representatives thereof, gather together to discuss the issues of the day.

(Check your RL politics at the door, imaginary new powers or resurrected old ones, only.  Who will you be?  Lord High Mugwump of Halley's Comet?  Bretwalda of the Jovian Moons?  Arch-Anarchist of Antartica?  Emperor of Byzantium?)
Sunrise is Coming.

All Hail First Prince Melissa Davion, the Patron Saint of the Regimental Combat Team, who cowed Dainmar Liao, created the Model Army, and rescued Robinson!  May her light ever guide the sons of the Suns, May our daughters ever endeavour to emulate her!

VF1LAM

• Major
  • Fifth Crucis Lancers
Re: Sol Nations Debating Society
« Reply #1 on: 19 October 2011, 19:24:26 »
I am the Anarch of Antarctica.  As Peter Garrett once sang, "There must be one place left in this world where we can be..."
Federated Commonwealth -- One more MechAssault if you want to be free!

Sharpnel

• Colonel
« Reply #2 on: 20 October 2011, 01:54:17 »
I am the Emperor of Gran Colombia [Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaraqua, Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala and Belize]
« Last Edit: 20 October 2011, 02:00:36 by Sharpnel »
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

Arkansas Warrior

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #3 on: 20 October 2011, 17:39:28 »
I bring you greetings and salutations from the Constitutional Aristocracy of Venus.  The Ministry of Tourism invites you to visit this new Eden, most beautiful tropical paradise in the system.
Sunrise is Coming.

All Hail First Prince Melissa Davion, the Patron Saint of the Regimental Combat Team, who cowed Dainmar Liao, created the Model Army, and rescued Robinson!  May her light ever guide the sons of the Suns, May our daughters ever endeavour to emulate her!

VF1LAM

• Major
  • Fifth Crucis Lancers
« Reply #4 on: 21 October 2011, 19:46:53 »
I think that the Federated States of North America (Canada, United States, Mexico) need more anarchy.  So I will run for President on a platform of eliminating their governments and returning all functions to the citizens.  Strictly non-violent anarchism, of course. O:-)
Federated Commonwealth -- One more MechAssault if you want to be free!