Author Topic: Stolenbjorn have returned  (Read 3528 times)

Stolenbjorn

• Corporal
  • Knight of the Internet
Stolenbjorn have returned
« on: 05 January 2012, 14:21:44 »
Just wanted to inform that I'm back after 1 year break. I heard about the chrash, and then I got busy, and just WOW, has it been one year :o

So now I'm back, and I'm looking forward to start reading interresting posts about my favourite space-sci-fi-setting  [drool]

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
Re: Stolenbjorn have returned
« Reply #1 on: 05 January 2012, 19:39:35 »
welcome back.
We are Clan Snow Raven. Masters of the void, and reapers of your souls

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
— From a post on rpg.net

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #2 on: 05 January 2012, 20:35:31 »
You were gone? Dang it! I forgot to notice!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Stolenbjorn

• Corporal
  • Knight of the Internet
« Reply #3 on: 06 January 2012, 13:04:44 »
You were gone? Dang it! I forgot to notice!
Well, I didn't feel like spamming down the entire forum, and I don't intend to now either. I don't even know if introductions are normal in here, and if so; if this is the proper sub-forum to do it in  :))

Last year, I discovered MegaMek, and fell in love with it, and posted a few silly beginner-questions, like "how to turn of the awsome sound in the game?"  ^-^

Apart from that, I read a lot of the threads about how the BT-universe works/might work, as I primarily use the setting for roleplaying.

Living in Norway, I allso contributed a bit on Rasalhauge/nordic related topics, like what is common names in Scandinavia, and what does different Rasalhauge stuff actually mean. It's a lovely mishmash, mostly sweedish, mixed with unintended/deliberate mis-spellings by the designers of the games  O0

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #4 on: 06 January 2012, 14:07:47 »
Ah, Achoo forgets to notice anything if it's not causing him grievous bodily harm, mental anguish, or both.
We are Clan Snow Raven. Masters of the void, and reapers of your souls

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
— From a post on rpg.net

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #5 on: 06 January 2012, 18:48:16 »
Hey! Survival is important!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Register