Author Topic: Samurai Wombat IIC2  (Read 42514 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Re: Samurai Wombat IIC2
« Reply #30 on: 21 August 2019, 16:33:09 »
A myth is a female moth. Next!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #31 on: 22 August 2019, 10:02:38 »
Well, we know Wombat not a myth...(is he/she?  Wombat seems to always out fox Achoo and slip away without being caught.)
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #32 on: 22 August 2019, 11:23:22 »
Well, we know Wombat not a myth...(is he/she?  Wombat seems to always outfox Achoo and slip away without being caught.)

Don't you mean "out-Wombat" Achoo? I mean, Wombat is a wombat, not a fox......

Craig
(who hope said Wombat is not in real trouble somewhere...)
Author of 32 Battletech short stories including "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," "End of the Road," (IAMTW 2019 Scribe Award nominee!), "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Blind Arrogance," "Laws Are Silent," "No Tears," "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Shadows of the Past," and "Three White Roses."
Novels -- Icons of War, Elements of Treason series, "Vengence Games." Upcoming: "In the Shadow of Dragons" and "Poisoned Honor" (WoR #1)

My Blogs!
Battletech:  http://thebattletechstate.blogspot.com/
Other writings: http://trboturtleswritings.blogspot.com/

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #33 on: 25 August 2019, 09:26:07 »
Quote from: trboturtle link=topic=65931.msg1539344#msg1539344

(who hope said Wombat is not in real trouble somewhere...)
(hopefully not as bad as this.)

(Wrangler looks at his noteputer finding REALLY WEIRD reports from Sian.)
« Last Edit: 25 August 2019, 09:28:14 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #34 on: 04 September 2019, 21:05:19 »
I have no pity for them. They let Wombat in.  ::)
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #35 on: 05 September 2019, 07:00:14 »
Weren't you the one who sabotage (Cough!) fixed a Jumpship and threw Wombat into a deluxe freight box on the Dropship with a delightful "Take care of my dear friend" card?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #36 on: 07 September 2019, 15:06:16 »
Nu Uh! I didn't throw Wombat anywhere. I just left the crate open with a trail of blue urinal cakes leading to the trap, er, crate...….
And sabotage was never proven......

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #37 on: 10 September 2019, 14:55:19 »
Denial is first sign of guilt. There proof sign of guilt.

Also, the photo evidence.  (A projector pops out of the bar revealing video footage of Achoo UPSing Wombat.)
« Last Edit: 11 September 2019, 05:53:36 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #38 on: 10 September 2019, 22:24:05 »
First, Denial is a river in Egypt.

Second, photoshopped. Besides, I don't use UPS.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #39 on: 11 September 2019, 05:54:58 »
Wait, wait, wait.  You don't want to prove that YOU out Wombat the WOMBAT????

WOW!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #40 on: 11 September 2019, 20:20:49 »
I would rather out Achoo Achoo.  :thumbsup:

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #41 on: 12 September 2019, 07:53:30 »
Thats not easy to do to Achoo.
« Last Edit: 23 September 2019, 10:15:23 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #42 on: 16 September 2019, 19:28:45 »
I don't do things the easy way!

Literally. I don't. Not sure I know how.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #43 on: 17 September 2019, 06:33:01 »
So you aimlessly get into misadventures and end up being successful in your endeavors?

:) . . o o O O (Not like i don't end up doing that with my Merc Company...but still)

Sharpnel

• Colonel
« Reply #44 on: 17 September 2019, 07:30:39 »
I don't do things the easy way!

Literally. I don't. Not sure I know how.
It's easy. Just push the BIG REDPINK BUTTON
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #45 on: 17 September 2019, 16:34:06 »
I did. Wombat turned around and hit me with a mallet!  8)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #46 on: 17 September 2019, 17:36:04 »
I did. Wombat turned around and hit me with a mallet!  8)
Obviously you got the raw deal, since YOU got sent into the future and Wombat ended up in the Capellan Confederation blowing stuff after being king or something.

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #47 on: 18 September 2019, 23:41:53 »
Author of 32 Battletech short stories including "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," "End of the Road," (IAMTW 2019 Scribe Award nominee!), "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Blind Arrogance," "Laws Are Silent," "No Tears," "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Shadows of the Past," and "Three White Roses."
Novels -- Icons of War, Elements of Treason series, "Vengence Games." Upcoming: "In the Shadow of Dragons" and "Poisoned Honor" (WoR #1)

My Blogs!

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #48 on: 19 September 2019, 03:31:45 »
"Wait...I have laser beam eyes?"

[Wombat blinks a few times and looks around. Nothing happens. Wombat shrugs and starts digging in his pouch. After pulling out a few ink pens, half-an-apple tree, and a few gnawed on car bumpers, he finds a small handheld mirror. Wombat looks at the mirror for a few moments before an azure beam shoots out of his eyes, ricochets off the mirror, and flies backwards into a seven-meter thick steel entrapment wall protecting some thermal grenades someone so carelessly left sitting there.]

**Ka-BOOM!!!!**

"Nope. I don't think I have any laser eye beams. Hey who's hungry? I was thinking of some Chinese?"
"Remember gweilo, you suck when you are nervous." - James Hong

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #49 on: 19 September 2019, 06:46:40 »
Chinese?  When it smells like barbecue in here?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #50 on: 19 September 2019, 10:24:29 »
I think the those ferret drinkers in corner took the azure eye beam shot.

(looks sees smoke from table remains as the Ferrets have turned into Chinese BBQ meals with loose change about them)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #51 on: 19 September 2019, 16:03:20 »
[Achoo staggers past kind of blackened and still smoking slightly]

OK, when did Wombat escape?  :o

THUD!

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #52 on: 19 September 2019, 22:29:37 »
"Just remember, it's not Capellan Chinese food unless you can use AC/2 launchers as make-shift chopsticks."
"Remember gweilo, you suck when you are nervous." - James Hong

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #53 on: 22 September 2019, 20:20:33 »
AC/2 launchers? What kind of weapon system uses AC/2 autocannons as missiles?

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #54 on: 23 September 2019, 08:56:23 »
AC/2 launchers? What kind of weapon system uses AC/2 autocannons as missiles?

The Blue Wombat AC/2 Missile Launchers of course.......

Turtle

My Blogs!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #55 on: 23 September 2019, 11:13:57 »
They must be big missiles launching the autocannons in the air so they can fire from the long distances....it could happen.....who'd be crazy enough to do it?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #56 on: 23 September 2019, 18:06:25 »
We are safe from those things. If Clangacorp makes them they cannot even hit the broadside of a barn from the inside......unless our side is using them and the friendly fire rules are in effect. Then we are plinked by a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaly long range machinegun.   8)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #57 on: 23 September 2019, 19:19:35 »
You realize mechscaled weapons splatter people easily, specially in the open...

((On test grounds, many squirrels died in making of this weapon.)) *Splat *Splat *Splat!*
« Last Edit: 23 September 2019, 19:24:27 by Wrangler »

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #58 on: 23 September 2019, 19:21:53 »
You realize mechscaled weapons splatter people easily, specially in the open...

((On test grounds, many squirels died in making of this weapon.)) *Splat *Splat *Splat!*

That may explain the mass of Squirrels coming right at us.......

Turtle

My Blogs!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #59 on: 24 September 2019, 22:03:24 »
Skwerls! Hide your nuts!