Author Topic: How rare are these minis?  (Read 1335 times)

Thursfield

• Recruit
How rare are these minis?
« on: 31 March 2017, 11:24:34 »
Hey guys!

Do any of you know how rare these minis are? And what price they'd fetch?

I'm particularly interested in the mechwarrior with the neurohelmet. I'm guessing two of the others are mechwarriors as well, sans the helmet (Cooling vests and all).  Fourth one is a DEST, I imagine.
« Last Edit: 31 March 2017, 11:27:04 by Thursfield »

JadeHellbringer

• Easily Bribed Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
  • Third time this week!
Re: How rare are these minis?
« Reply #1 on: 31 March 2017, 14:42:36 »
Rarity is fine to discuss. Prices, though, you'll want to go elsewhere for that info. We don't allow sales- not discussion of sales- on these forums.
"There's a difference between the soldier and his fight,
But the warrior knows the true meaning of his life."
+Larry and his Flask, 'Blood Drunk'+

"You know, basically war is just, like, a bunch of people playing pranks on each other, but at the end they all die."
+Crow T. Robot+

Cazaril

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: 31 March 2017, 15:29:11 »
What you have are the old Ral Partha 25mm Mechwarriors... The three on the right are "20-900 Mechwarriors: Steiner (3)", while the one on the left is "20-922 Special Forces - Death Squad Assassin: Kurita"

What they are worth is based on a lot of things, most importantly current demand. You could check eBay for sales on similar figures to get an idea, but remember any price you see there is "at that moment". Tomorrow the price you saw today may not even be close (in either direction).

Caz

Cergorach

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 03 April 2017, 14:02:40 »
The assassin isn't worth much. The Steiners I don't know, but it's what the nut gives for it. Not much demand, not much supply...

Xeno426

• Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: 06 April 2017, 14:31:49 »
There's a Facebook group called "Battletech International Trade & Sell". That's a better place to ask about pricing questions, I think.

Thursfield

• Recruit
« Reply #5 on: 08 April 2017, 11:53:10 »
Rarity is fine to discuss. Prices, though, you'll want to go elsewhere for that info. We don't allow sales- not discussion of sales- on these forums.

Understood! =) The minis aren't mine so I did not intend to sell them. But I will refrain from any price discussions in future.

JA Baker

• Captain
  • Dreamer Of Dreams
How rare are these minis?
« Reply #6 on: 18 April 2017, 13:56:36 »
I have the one on the far left; planning to paint it up as Snake-Eyes from G.I. Joe
"That's the thing about invading the Capellan Confederation: half a decade later, you want to invade it again"
-Attributed to First-Prince Hanse Davion, 3030

Register