Author Topic: Battle Armor of the Week - 3145 Special - Fusilier Battle Armor  (Read 13041 times)

Arkansas Warrior

• Lieutenant Colonel
Re: Battle Armor of the Week - 3145 Special - Fusilier Battle Armor
« Reply #30 on: 08 September 2013, 09:11:33 »
So you think that to the Dragon, the Fusilier is the Yellow Big Bird?
Sunrise is Coming.

All Hail First Prince Melissa Davion, the Patron Saint of the Regimental Combat Team, who cowed Dainmar Liao, created the Model Army, and rescued Robinson!  May her light ever guide the sons of the Suns, May our daughters ever endeavour to emulate her!

Dragon Cat

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Not Dead Until I Say So
« Reply #31 on: 08 September 2013, 09:58:26 »
That snout around the helmet the marching arms and the hop along jump jets... Sorry but I think I do the more I look at it "if the shoe (or in this case nose) fits wear it"
My three main Alternate Timeline with Thanks fan-fiction threads are in the links below. I'm always open to suggestions or additions to be incorporated so if you feel you wish to add something feel free. There's non-canon units, equipment, people, events, erm... Solar Systems spread throughout so please enjoy

https://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php/topic,20515.0.html - Part 1

https://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php/topic,52013.0.html - Part 2

https://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php/topic,79196.0.html - Part 3

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Lieutenant General
  • It's just my goth phase
« Reply #32 on: 04 April 2024, 18:07:25 »
Was putting together a Fedsuns vs Combine game based on stuff in Dominions Divided and was wondering if a Fuisiler suit would be useful as a potential bodyguard for an Archer- was planning to use the one that's got the duel XLRM 15s, so it needs assistance at short range but isn't going to need to move much.
Warning: this post may contain sarcasm.

"I think I've just had another near-Rincewind experience," Death, The Color of Magic

"When in doubt, C4." Jamie Hyneman

MarauderD

• Major
« Reply #33 on: 04 April 2024, 20:06:31 »
Was putting together a Fedsuns vs Combine game based on stuff in Dominions Divided and was wondering if a Fuisiler suit would be useful as a potential bodyguard for an Archer- was planning to use the one that's got the duel XLRM 15s, so it needs assistance at short range but isn't going to need to move much.

15 points of armor is always good, but Grenadier 2 would give you 12 points of stealth armor and an SRM 16 to boot.  And it can be transported by an Omni since it is a heavy BA.

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #34 on: 04 April 2024, 21:02:20 »
Scenario calls for Inner Sphere tech only, and Grenadier II uses Clan missiles.  Could use a Taranis squad, though.  Not as durable, but it's got mimetic armor and plenty of firepower.

"I think I've just had another near-Rincewind experience," Death, The Color of Magic

MarauderD

• Major
« Reply #35 on: 04 April 2024, 21:19:54 »
Hmm, if you felt like gambling the Grenadier H-K has absurd firepower.

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #36 on: 04 April 2024, 22:25:26 »
Magshot, Firedrake, and SRM 5?  Yeah, that looks good.

Register