Author Topic: Slate Wiped COMPLETELY Clean?  (Read 2316 times)

MistWolf

• Master Sergeant
  • Have Gauss, Will Travel
Slate Wiped COMPLETELY Clean?
« on: 12 February 2011, 04:21:05 »
Wow. It's been a few days since I've been on the forums. Tried to log on the forums and I had to re-register. I guess my account was deleted or lost. Did that happen to everyone? All past posts and so on gone? 

I really hate hackers. Worthless bastiges
Obviously jumping into close proximity of a supernova is not going to be good for your warranty

"House Davion, soon after its inception, established itself as a force for freedom in the Inner Sphere. Again, though, this is a relative term. House Davion does not support the Communist, hippie, let’s-all-take-care-of-each-other kind of freedom. No. They have always worked more along the lines of the we-will-occasionally-need-to-invade-your-nation-because-you-don’t-strike-us-as-freedom-loving-enough kind of freedom. To their credit, House Davion leaders occasionally mention the concept of “freedom” as a positive thing, which puts them a ways ahead of peer, say, House Liao and House Kurita" -Battlerun- Best Ever

Moonsword

• Acutus Gladius
  • Global Moderator
  • Colonel
  • You interrupted me reading TROs for this?
Re: Slate Wiped COMPLETELY Clean?
« Reply #1 on: 12 February 2011, 13:43:34 »
Some of the old posts were preserved in the archive, but yeah, all the accounts were nailed.

Kamata Bodhisattva

Re: Slate Wiped COMPLETELY Clean?
« Reply #2 on: 16 February 2011, 07:23:15 »
I just logged in after a bit of time away myself... HOLY Cannoli!  What the heck happened?  Something was posted about a hacking attempt?  What got pooched?

Moonsword

• Acutus Gladius
  • Global Moderator
  • Colonel
  • You interrupted me reading TROs for this?