Author Topic: Demo Team Application  (Read 3631 times)

Erik Pryde

• Recruit
Demo Team Application
« on: 24 February 2020, 20:20:37 »
Good evening, I submitted my application to be a Demo Team member about a week ago.  Curious when I should expect a reply? El Paso needs some BT loving.
"We are Jade Falcon, great among the Clans. We are warriors who fight with the strength of the falcon's claw and ascend to the heavens on the wings of the same. We remember with the clarity of falcon-sight the words of Kerensky. Through the smoke of time he speaks to us, his chosen, and urges us onward with the promise of Eden. We will retake what is ours by right, that shining jewel Terra. Not the vastness of space nor the Wolf’s obstinate howl will stay us from our righteous goal. We are Crusaders and will trample all who stand in our way!

GreyWolfActual

• CDT Global Events Developer
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
Re: Demo Team Application
« Reply #1 on: 26 February 2020, 20:54:25 »
The Boss processes applications around the start of the month as she is limited in the amount of time she can work for catalyst. So she batches everything and takes care of everything then.
« Last Edit: 27 February 2020, 22:47:05 by GreyWolfActual »
"My name is Saul Tigh. I'm an officer in the Colonial Fleet. Whatever else I am, whatever else it means, that's the man I want to be. And if I die today, that's the man I'll be."
-Saul Tigh

Erik Pryde

• Recruit
« Reply #2 on: 27 February 2020, 02:49:55 »
Awesome, thanks! Excited to start officially repping the game.
"We are Jade Falcon, great among the Clans. We are warriors who fight with the strength of the falcon's claw and ascend to the heavens on the wings of the same. We remember with the clarity of falcon-sight the words of Kerensky. Through the smoke of time he speaks to us, his chosen, and urges us onward with the promise of Eden. We will retake what is ours by right, that shining jewel Terra. Not the vastness of space nor the Wolf’s obstinate howl will stay us from our righteous goal. We are Crusaders and will trample all who stand in our way!

GaiusKerensky

• Recruit
« Reply #3 on: 27 February 2020, 12:14:07 »
I am also looking for the application process so that I can get this taken care of and continue to rep battletech at my FLGS

Insaniac99

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #4 on: 27 February 2020, 14:18:42 »
I am also looking for the application process so that I can get this taken care of and continue to rep battletech at my FLGS

Here you go:  Demo Team Application

GaiusKerensky

• Recruit
« Reply #5 on: 29 February 2020, 01:42:50 »
Thanks, application has been submitted...

Register