Author Topic: Andalusia  (Read 1846 times)

BrokenMnemonic

• Lieutenant
Andalusia
« on: 03 July 2015, 03:46:49 »
It's been mentioned a few times that the Davion Civil War wiped out a number of worlds during the course of the conflict, and I noticed today that while Handbook: House Davion mentions on page 31 (Council of Regents) that the widow of First Prince William Davion, Carmen Estevez Davion, went into retreat on her homeworld of Andalusia in or around 2512. There's also mention in the next section of the Varnays whipping up the treason trials after her death in 2518, with her cousin - the High Council representative from Andalusia - being put in the frame as the head of a conspiracy to remove the Council of Regents.

Given that Andalusia doesn't appear on the map of the Federated Suns as at the end of the Age of War in 2571, but is on the various maps for 2750, is it safe to assume that it was one of the worlds depopulated during the Davion Civil War, and subsequently recolonised during the Star League era?

It's more interesting than optimal, and therefore better. O0 - Weirdo

Welshman

• Mostly Retired Has Been
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Re: Andalusia
« Reply #1 on: 06 July 2015, 11:02:22 »
Seems a logical deduction. We don't usually track that specific level of data though, allowing players to take the data and fit it into their version of the universe.

Best,
Joel BC
Catalyst
-Joel BC-
Catalyst Freelancer (Inactive)

"Some closets will never contain Narnia, no matter how many times we open the door." - Weirdo, in relation to the power of hope.

BrokenMnemonic

• Lieutenant
Re: Andalusia
« Reply #2 on: 06 July 2015, 11:21:35 »
Thank you :)

I thought I'd ask, because a few times in the past Øystein has confirmed where this has been the case (Cebalrai springs to mind) and I like to check if something minor like this is intended, or if I should be adding to the errata thread.

(This may also be linked to some Alpha Strike Age of War stuff I have planned, to be fair...)

It's more interesting than optimal, and therefore better. O0 - Weirdo