Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Clan Chatterweb / Re: Terra. Home to ilClan Wolf.
« Last post by Minemech on Today at 21:18:21 »
 I hear on the midnight programming of the Science Caste channels they occasionally ran programs on mech repo.
BattleTech Miniatures / Re: New April minis
« Last post by worktroll on Today at 21:16:58 »
One of Holt's Hilltopper battalions, IIRC.
Let alone international shipping. We live in hope :)

BTW, anyone seen their shipping appear?
BattleMechs / Re: 'Warcriming the Militia' - Battlemechs of the WoB
« Last post by Red Pins on Today at 21:09:55 »
I have it in three places, desktop, work desktop, and flash drive.  Going to be using all three for the Delta version and use the flash drive to carry stub fluff entries around until its time to format the pages and carry it between them.
BattleTech Miniatures / Re: LCT-1E Locust
« Last post by Hellraiser on Today at 21:06:39 »
That's Wolf Dragoons right?   With some sort of hazard stripes on the front base?
BattleTech Miniatures / Re: New April minis
« Last post by Hellraiser on Today at 21:04:44 »
Not sure how I feel about the yellow and back paint scheme - it's well-executed, but it's...different. 

I was thinking if that was Black & Red it would be Tikonov Republican Guards.

Not sure who uses a quartered Black/Yellow.
Off Topic / Re: Retirement Job for Elementals
« Last post by beachhead1985 on Today at 21:03:58 »
Just extrapolating from observed patterns...I doubt most elementals have long or happy retirements.

I imagine the joints and back go first, with the hearts right behind them. Clan science could keep them in service longer, but why waste the resources that could go to the next generation?

I think "retirement" for Elementals is probably a short, unhappy career in law-enforcement among the lower castes or a short stay in hospice care.
Smaller scale idea: the spirits eventually took over the mandrills watch in canon but I am not sure if it is stated what they got in return?

Perhaps some of the ultra elite mick kreese pilots were loaned out as trainers to beef up the spirits naval arm?

Following up on this what would the spirits have gotten for this?
BattleMechs / Re: 'Warcriming the Militia' - Battlemechs of the WoB
« Last post by Daryk on Today at 20:27:44 »
I can only recommend backing that thing up with all speed... I still haven't recovered the flash drive that failed on me... :/
BattleTech Miniatures / Re: Glory FST
« Last post by Daryk on Today at 20:25:15 »
Ah, a 3067 design... that explains my ignorance, thank you! :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10