Author Topic: NEW RELEASE: Core Rulebooks - New Printings  (Read 27068 times)

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Cap’n-Generalissimost
    • Master Unit List
Re: NEW RELEASE: Core Rulebooks - New Printings
« Reply #150 on: 09 October 2018, 08:30:42 »
I had an issue where items I bought in the old store between the summer of '15 up to the switchover in the fall of '16 did not import to my new purchase history. I had to send in a list of order numbers and have them restored manually.

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?

Hammer

• Numerorum Malleo
  • Global Moderator
  • Major
    • MegaMek Website
« Reply #151 on: 09 October 2018, 09:41:02 »
My store.catalyst.com account only goes back to 2016. Apparently I used different information for the older shop. What should I do?

I was having the same issue, but when I went into the "My downloadable Files" link under my address everything was there.  But I had used the same emails for both stores.

Not sure what generated the fix.
MegaMek Projects Wiki
Bug Trackers
MegaMek Tracker
MekHQ Tracker
MegaMekLab Tracker
New Units and RAT's aren't added until after the 2 month release moratorium is passed.
Join the official MegaMek Discord

The_Livewire

• Warrant Officer
    • The Livewire's Battletech Blog
« Reply #152 on: 11 October 2018, 17:54:29 »
Mine are updated.  Now just to get the two accounts merged.
Alamo - When you care enough to send the very best.

And Purifiers *still* suck.

Now doing battletech blogging
https://livewire2112.blogspot.com/search/label/Battletech

Liam's Ghost

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Miss Chitty finds your honor rules quaint.
« Reply #153 on: 12 October 2018, 23:28:22 »
Just got a response to my email from July telling me the links have been updated.

So far I can confirm that Tactical operations is the new version, and based on the filenames of the others, I have no reason to believe they haven't been corrected.

So if you haven't gotten the new updates yet, try it now.  :)
Good news is the lab boys say the symptoms of asbestos poisoning show an immediate latency of 44.6 years. So if you're thirty or over you're laughing. Worst case scenario you miss out on a few rounds of canasta, plus you've forwarded the cause of science by three centuries. I punch those numbers into my calculator, it makes a happy face.

(indirect accessory to the) Slayer of Monitors!

monbvol

• Colonel
  • I said don't look!
« Reply #154 on: 12 October 2018, 23:58:48 »
Guess I need to pay a little more attention to the forums or else who knows how much longer it would have been before I had known I could finally get the new printings.

Cache

• Captain
    • Lords of the Battlefield
« Reply #155 on: 20 October 2018, 15:20:44 »
Ladies and gentlemen, those of you with the core books purchased through the CGL store, please check to see if you have access to the updated versions (Total Warfare, TechManual, Tactical Operations)? Please let me know.
I finally got around to this and all three updates were available to me*. I didn't receive an email notification (though I was aware that most people weren't getting them) and navigating my downloadable files in the store is a pain. Sure would be nice if you could run a search in your library.

*My copy of Total Warfare was the BattleCorps edition, with the short story, Guardians, at the front. The download was the regular copy. Is the BC edition no longer being updated?  (I just noticed that I don't have a PDF copy of the fourth printing, so this may be an old change.)
« Last Edit: 20 October 2018, 15:35:17 by Cache »

DarkSpade

• Major
« Reply #156 on: 20 October 2018, 16:06:46 »
I just checked.  I have the updated versions of total warfare, tech manual, and tac ops(I miss the uziel :( ).   I don't remember ever buying any of them, but they're there.   :thumbsup:   I went PDF crazy a while back so if anything I guess I'm more surprised I don't have all the core books.

But wow, you guys are really going all in on the retro artwork.  ???
Space Marines are guys who look at a chainsaw and think, “That should be balanced for parrying.”

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Cap’n-Generalissimost
    • Master Unit List
« Reply #157 on: 16 November 2018, 15:40:35 »
I got my new copy of TW today and I do like the retro art up close much more than when I saw the initial pictures

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?

Register