Author Topic: Camospecs site missing a link  (Read 2146 times)

ANS Kamas P81

• Colonel
Camospecs site missing a link
« on: 24 August 2012, 02:29:52 »
I found the link to Kamakura's Hussars/Phyr's Hussars on a google search - it leads me here.
http://www.camospecs.com/Unit.asp?ID=648
However, from the Capellan Confederation Gallery page, there's no entry for either name of the Hussars.  If someone could add that in it would help!
Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen,
Tod und Verzweiflung flammet um mich her!
Fühlt nicht durch dich Jadefalke Todesschmerzen,
So bist du meine Tochter nimmermehr!

StCptMara

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Looking for new Adder skin boots
Re: Camospecs site missing a link
« Reply #1 on: 24 August 2012, 02:55:12 »
I found the link to Kamakura's Hussars/Phyr's Hussars on a google search - it leads me here.
http://www.camospecs.com/Unit.asp?ID=648
However, from the Capellan Confederation Gallery page, there's no entry for either name of the Hussars.  If someone could add that in it would help!

you might want to post on the CamoSpecs forums. They are a different website, run by different people from here. Also, it seems that they do not have any minis painted for them, so that might be why it is not up on their site...
« Last Edit: 24 August 2012, 02:56:57 by StCptMara »
"Victory or Debt!"- The Battlecry of Mercenaries everywhere

"Greetings, Mechwarrior! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against---Oops, wrong universe" - Unknown SLDF Recruiter

Reality and Battletech go hand in hand like a drug induced hallucination and engineering a fusion reactor ;-)

GunjiNoKanrei

• CamoSpecs
  • Lieutenant
  • tired ... very tired ...
    • darklined.com
Re: Camospecs site missing a link
« Reply #2 on: 24 August 2012, 08:13:48 »
As you probably have noticed there are no painted minis showing up for Kamakura's Hussars as we currently don't have any painted examples on CSO. The Gallery pages only link to units which have painted examples.

But rest assured, slowly but surely we are working on getting painted miniatures for all missing units and as soon as we have one for Kamakura's Hussars the unit will show up in the Capellan Confederation Gallery listing.

Register