Author Topic: battletech fiction clan invasion  (Read 1841 times)

mechwolf507

• Recruit
battletech fiction clan invasion
« on: 05 March 2013, 11:27:38 »
hi i was wanting to get the clan invasion books i have blood of kerenky ( lethal heritage,blood legacy,lost destiny) what else do i need in the fiction for the clan invasion?

thanks for your time and help

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Re: battletech fiction clan invasion
« Reply #1 on: 05 March 2013, 11:37:02 »
Properly the best one would be Trilogy done by Robert Thurston, the last printing was combination of all three books he wrote called Legend of the Jade Phoenix.  The books from a Jade Falcon's point of view, from main character growing up and fighting the invasion.

Aside from some short-fiction on BattleCorp, those are the only books during the actual invasion itself i know of. There are number books just after the war by Michael Stackpole and Robert Thurston (among others) if your trying concentrate on the Clans themselves.  Malicious Intent and I am Jade Falcon are both during the Refusal war between Clan Wolf and Jade Falcon which happens within a couple years of the Invasion.
« Last Edit: 05 March 2013, 11:44:24 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

mechwolf507

• Recruit
« Reply #2 on: 05 March 2013, 12:53:28 »
yes its stuff like that i am looking for and books on clan wolf thanks you the info

cold1

• Major
  • Goon
« Reply #3 on: 05 March 2013, 13:22:20 »
Might want the Twilight of the Clans saga as well.  Details the end of the invasion/Jaguars.

To the patient go the spoils

SteelRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Fight for something or Die for nothing
    • The Steel-Raven at DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: 05 March 2013, 14:25:49 »
yes its stuff like that i am looking for and books on clan wolf thanks you the info
Natural Selection and Bred for War are the two books that take place between BoK and I Am Jade Falcon/Malicious Intent

A friend ask me if any of the novel covered the Wolves in Exile but I didn't have a answer for him. Fasa seem to focus more on the upcoming FedCom Civil War post Malicious Intent up till Twilight of the Clans.
Battletech Art and Commissions
http://steel-raven.deviantart.com

Summoner

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: 05 March 2013, 15:33:31 »
I think Assumption of Risk, Natural Selection, Bred for War, I Am Jade Falcon, and Malicious Intent was one of the strongest sequences of books in the franchise.