Author Topic: The Underground (Slightly Aromatic and Somewhat Moist) Lair Of The Mighty Achoo!  (Read 134025 times)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
Don't forget the Heffalumps! And the stuffed Tigger with the springy tail!  Ahhhhh, the memories of the assault on the thousand acre woods! Such lovely fun!

Saw a cartoon the other day that had a sad Pooh sitting on a log all alone with the caption.

"Pooh sadly missed Piglet but it was an excellent ham sandwich"

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
((Wrangler dusts him off since no one moved in while))
Question:  Does a Thread called "Wombat's Pouch III: Revenge of the Rift."  sound familiar to you guys?

Or THE HEAVILY IRRADIATED AND GLOWING NICELY BAR AND GRILLE

I used the Wayback machine to travel into the past, see these misadventures you people got into. I appear been there back then, but not doing your silly trouble making.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
IT BURNS!!!

The bad man made the past come back to haunt us, daddy... er Achoo!!!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Not enough foot traffic

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Well the star of the show has taken leave of absence.  (hears muffles of Achoo gagged in a closet).
« Last Edit: 26 September 2018, 05:22:19 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
I think he's been trying to lick his socks clean again

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
TMI  xp

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Well I think he has a lot of lint on his tongue - that's why he can't talk

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I just have been actually taking a leave of absence. Trying to sort my messed up life out.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Hope your successful.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
I just have been actually taking a leave of absence. Trying to sort my messed up life out.

Well I hope you get it sorted. 

Parts of my life are seriously messed up too and I really can't seem to figure out how to fix it. 

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
I think the first one is worse, but it was very close

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Not even close to the worst things I have seen. And once you see them you cannot unsee them.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Well at least it wasn't the naked cowboy spanking his monkey in line...

Yeah I found that pic too... not even gonna go there!

But, I'll show a Dino Meataurus!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
I was in the bank the other day and there was a lady in a giant Winnie the Pooh onsie - do these people have no shame?

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Oh I know, right?

There's a customer that wears a Muumuu dress, but it's a guy.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Oh I know, right?

TT
For second there i thought you wrote, he wears a "Mumm-Ra" dress.  :o . o O (He wears mummy outfit? I thought Mumm-Ra was a guy???)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Oh I know, right?

TT

I saw a guy at Apple in Cupertino.  Perfectly normal looking dude, but wearing a little sun dress.   :o

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
I saw a guy at Apple in Cupertino.  Perfectly normal looking dude, but wearing a little sun dress.   :o

You mean like that latino guy from ConAir?

Yeah, I've seen someone like that, but usually at the local Pride event. Hey free stuff and all... $5 donation for the random charity to get in and almost $100 worth of prophylactics merchandise. But we're getting off target here.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Been a long time since I saw Con Air, but this was a plain old white guy in his late 20s

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
The ones that scar the most are the women wearing clothing that look like it was sort of sprayed on because they are 3 to 4 sizes too large for the clothing that they are sort of trying to wear. *shudder*

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
The ones that scar the most are the women wearing clothing that look like it was sort of sprayed on because they are 3 to 4 sizes too large for the clothing that they are sort of trying to wear. *shudder*

Yes that's painfully - specially in the mid west where they are all Corn Fed  ;D

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Achoo, I spotted your brother for Halloween!

« Last Edit: 21 November 2018, 12:04:48 by Wrangler »

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
WTH is that?

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Samurai Jack in open toes and a air-puffed Achoo?!?  :o

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Who is Samurai Jack?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Encase your not kidding.

I'm not kidding.  I gave up on TV and cable TV four years ago

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
*sigh* Samurai Jack predates your sabbatical from television, you doofus.