Author Topic: Do you have Op. Klondike Units?  (Read 3883 times)

Southern Coyote

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
  • Savage Doesn't Even Begin To Describe It
Do you have Op. Klondike Units?
« on: 09 February 2011, 19:24:00 »
Simple question.  I want to know if any of you have any units painted in your clans faction colors? If so, how many?

Just curious.  Thinking about it doing it myself, but was just curious at how many people here have Op. Klondike minis...

Col.Hengist

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Konrad ' Hengist " Littman Highlander 732b
Re: Do you have Op. Klondike Units?
« Reply #1 on: 09 February 2011, 23:19:45 »
Lacking a cannon scheme for the Spirits I made my own. White with the left 1/3 deep red.
 White for the purity of their purpose and red for the rememberance of the blood shed to get them to where they are.

I have 4 stars so far and more on the way.
Lyran Commonwealth,6th Donegal Guards-Nightstar
Marian Hegemony, II Legio-Cataphract
Clan Hell's Horses, Gamma Galaxy-Summoner
Clan Grinch goat- gamma goat.

ShockaTime

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: 09 February 2011, 23:22:27 »
Ah, painting, there's a novel concept right there. i really do need to make an effort to paint up some of my stuff, definitely a klondike star needed. I do have one planned out though.
« Last Edit: 09 February 2011, 23:26:53 by ShockaTime »

Spirit Never Dies - Second Spirit Chasseurs - Clan Blood Spirit
Raven Alliance

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
« Reply #3 on: 09 February 2011, 23:49:02 »
I have some minis I plan on painting for Burrock.  There is only ONE on camo specs, and while the paint job is BEAUTIFUL, the colors are just ugly.  I'm thinking of doing a light gray with brown highlights...
The conflict is pure - The truth devised - The future secured - The enemy designed
Maj. Isaac "Litany" Van Houten, Lone Wolves, The Former 66th "Litany Against Fear" Company

Wolf Lancer 4

• CSO Pack Mule
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • Home of hand built Timber Wolves.
« Reply #4 on: 10 February 2011, 00:04:37 »
Once I finish up the Galahad(SL one), Thunder Hawk, and Mongoose I will have a binary of Clan Wolf mechs for operation Klondike.  They are painted up in the simple Clan Wolf grey scheme.  I have plans to build a full cluster eventually, as well as adding a trinary of first gen omnis and second line Clan machines so I can use them in Golden Century battles.
From a 'Mech grave he rose, snarling
Ready to do battle for his vanquished Clan
Stalking the Falcon Khans, who would remake us
His actions, the Wolf incarnate
  -The Remembrance(Clan Wolf), Passage 412, Verse 10, Lines 9-12

Col.Hengist

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Konrad ' Hengist " Littman Highlander 732b
« Reply #5 on: 10 February 2011, 00:08:45 »
I have some minis I plan on painting for Burrock.  There is only ONE on camo specs, and while the paint job is BEAUTIFUL, the colors are just ugly.  I'm thinking of doing a light gray with brown highlights...

Sounds like a nice scheme
Lyran Commonwealth,6th Donegal Guards-Nightstar
Marian Hegemony, II Legio-Cataphract
Clan Hell's Horses, Gamma Galaxy-Summoner
Clan Grinch goat- gamma goat.

Crimson Dynamo

• Lieutenant
  • Opening hearts, minds, and throats since 2807
« Reply #6 on: 10 February 2011, 23:28:25 »
I've got an OPFOR from the Levic Ascendancy AMF. Does that count?

Thinking SLDF olive-drab (they did seem to style themselves the legitimate government after all) and heavy weathering. Or maybe olibe-drab incorporated into urban camo.
"Well, I do, Marcus, and rule number one of the MAC has always been that the man with the plan leads. If we get shot up, I'm the first one to get my ticket punched. There are no flags in the MAC."
"And there never will be," Barton said, nodding his head in agreement.

"You guys are facing a freaking Shadow Division! These guys have strict policies against playing fair!"

"I don’t care. Kill them. I planned the defense so I know it will work. If they claim otherwise, they’re cowards. Any step back is a betrayal of me, and saying they don’t have enough men is just an excuse for incompetence and disloyalty. Tell the Krypteia to do it if you’re too soft but get it done." -Emperor Stefan Ukris Amaris I