Author Topic: TUKAYYID ORDER OF BATTLE  (Read 3022 times)

Precentor Scorpio

• Warrant Officer
TUKAYYID ORDER OF BATTLE
« on: 13 February 2011, 13:38:42 »
Here is a spreadsheet that I created based on information obtained from: Wolf Clan Sourcebook, 20 Year Update, Comstar Field Manual, some novels, etc.
Disclaimers:
First, I did my best, but I might have made a mistake here or there. 
Second, I think the number of aerospace fighters is high or more accurately, I do not think aerospace forces should be allocated to each ComGuard division.   I would prefer more ground elements.  Preferably vehicles.  My opinion only.
Third, this assumes full deployment to Tukayyid.  I actually would not be surprised if approximately 1/2 of the infantry forces stayed behind to guard the HPG.  Again, my opinion only.
Every division assigned to the reserve armies were ordered to trim one battalion from their TO&E to help form a 13th Army.  I simply divided the total battlemechs/armor/inf/aerospace by six and rounded where necessary to obtain 216 combat elements.
The spreadsheet does not identify the type of mechs used so while the Jade Falcons started the campaign facing 1353 mechs and the Wolves faced 991

Blacknova

• Bullet Magnet
  • Captain
  • I am Thomas Hogarth's Love Child
    • The Kapteyn Universe
Re: TUKAYYID ORDER OF BATTLE
« Reply #1 on: 19 February 2011, 16:24:23 »
Are you going to add in the Clan forces, though that may well be a royal pain in the ass considering bidding etc?
Dedicated to committing viciously gratuitous bastardy of the first order.

Unofficial LD for 2 seconds - It was a glorious moment!

"They can bring it. We fought off an army of guys who wore 20 pound decorative brass shoulder pauldrons. I'm not afraid of the Disney Land mascot brigade" - MadCapellan, in reference to the Confederation possibly facing the Clans.