Author Topic: I think Jamaican in the moonlight of Achooluna, drinking rum every night...  (Read 77833 times)

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Chinese New Year is on the horizon, so I'll just giftake a bowl of Inferno Chili IIC to Wombat.

May his blue butt blaze a glorious path through the land of the Liao!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
And Festivus is .....  well, whenever you want to celebrate Festivus.

Have a happy whatever holiday you feel like celebrating folks!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
(Slowly marching with ComStar army, a oddly painted Black Knight has arrived to slay it's brother, truetanker in combat.)

OOC: Happy Holidays guys. I didn't paint this, it was posted recently on Reddit.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Depending on the year that Comstar 'Mech is either marching for real or was recorded marching a while back. Comstar ceased to exist as an entity in 3145. The ilClan timeline is 3152 or 3153 and the military that absorbed Comstar doesn't exist anymore. Oops.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
(points to truetanker) technically his WoB doesn't suppose to exist, but there he is.  So I'd say part ComStar being destroyed/erased/sold maybe greatly exaggerated.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
He may not have gotten the memo. There have been communications blackouts about things like that here in the periphery of Achooluna. At least I think I am parked in the periphery ....................... I need to check on that.

Register